Bob White's legendary 7910

SPN

Good man Stan  :-*

The engine in her is a TW 30/5 one and otherwise she is pretty much a standard 7910 with no hydraulics - no sign of her trailer which is pretty unusual as its very rarely off her.

She does about 50 mph on the road opened out to the last with 18t of barley behind her and you should see the smoke :D :D :-*:-*

I'm not too sure what the story is with her but her only jobs were drawing beet (no longer needed) and corn. She was still going last August as I met her when I was drawing one day and I know my father was talking to the fella that drives her one day when he had her ;)

Bob is a mechanic and also does silage and beet harvesting etc and used to sell quite a good few 1900 and 2100 NH foragers ;)

• 5 months later...

Well I guess you had better get photographic proof

And a video.....with sound :D

Only cuts for one of my neighbours so hopefully I'm around - and if so I'll satnd in the middle of the road till I'm allowed up on her  :D :D

Would be a right laugh though if he ended up driving some of the 7810's  :D :D

Good man Stan  :-*

The engine in her is a TW 30/5 one and otherwise she is pretty much a standard 7910 with no hydraulics - no sign of her trailer which is pretty unusual as its very rarely off her.

She does about 50 mph on the road opened out to the last with 18t of barley behind her and you should see the smoke :D :D :-*:-*

50mph on the road  :o  The boys in blue would love that  >:( Sounds like the tractor has been on steroids  ;)

• 1 month later...

50mph on the road  :o  The boys in blue would love that   >:( Sounds like the tractor has been on steroids   ;)

Bob White is a legend 'round these parts - and this tractor is part of it.

I really must get a video clip of it in action.

• 2 weeks later...