Zwolle 2007 - FTF On Tour

SPN

I don't know if the date for Zwolle 2007 has been decided yet (or even if the LCN Show will be held in Zwolle in 2007), but I know a lot of people are interested in making the trip.

If you start planning for it now it can be a very cost effective weekend away. Flights and hotel rooms are cheaper if you book them months in advance.

I recommend flying in on the Friday, staying in the City Centre, getting the train to Zwolle on Saturday morning, and going on the razz back in Amsterdam on the Saturday night (I can recommend a very nice Irish Pub with great food near the Royal Palace).

Sunday is for recovery, and the flight back home - unless you fancy going back to Zwolle for day two (If you can get someone to send you more money by Western Union ;D. )

Step 1: Make the Decision! (or ask 'er indoors for permission to make the decision  :P )

Step 2: Wait for the date to be announced.

Step 3: Book flights and accommodation.

Step 4: Remortgage your house to pay for all the models you'll want to bring home with you.

So lets have a roll call.

Who's coming to Zwolle in 2007?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And me  :-*:-*

Andy was talking of a similar idea back at Spalding so don't want to tread on his lovely tootsies if he has the wheels in motion already  ;)

I believe he has been doing some investigation re coaches etc but nothing concrete as far as I'm aware.  :-\

I believe he has been doing some investigation re coaches etc but nothing concrete as far as I'm aware.  :-\

No tootsie treading intended.

This about getting people to start thinking about going, and to start planning for it.

We have 12 months to figure out the details - like how Marky can pick up the bar tab and claim it as a legitimate business expense.  :-*

When we get the dates I'll do a bit of research into accommodation and flights and post it to this thread. If Andy or anyone else has ideas that will make the whole thing more enjoyable, all the better.

Meanwhile, lets keep that rollcall going ......

(now if we could only find a way to persuade PDC to pull an empty 40ft box over to Zwolle, and a full one - STGO Cat 3 - back to Blighty, that would solve all the luggage weight surcharges)

No tootsie treading intended.

This about getting people to start thinking about going, and to start planning for it.

We have 12 months to figure out the details - like how Marky can pick up the bar tab and claim it as a legitimate business expense.  :-*

When we get the dates I'll do a bit of research into accommodation and flights and post it to this thread. If Andy or anyone else has ideas that will make the whole thing more enjoyable, all the better.

Meanwhile, lets keep that rollcall going ......

(now if we could only find a way to persuade PDC to pull an empty 40ft box over to Zwolle, and a full one - STGO Cat 3 - back to Blighty, that would solve all the luggage weight surcharges)

Just remembered... I'm washing my hair that night... so sadly I can't make it lads...

Mrs F... where my false nose, mostauche and glasses  ;D

Will have a think also, the flight is the most important. Steve and Karen Harris said check hand/hold luggage limits. Scotair from Southampton allow a combined wieght of 35 killo's or something ridiculous like that, Easy Jet have something like 15kgs so look into everything. They would be good people to email or phone and ask for some advice aswell.

Will have a think also, the flight is the most important. Steve and Karen Harris said check hand/hold luggage limits. Scotair from Southampton allow a combined wieght of 35 killo's or something ridiculous like that, Easy Jet have something like 15kgs so look into everything. They would be good people to email or phone and ask for some advice aswell.

Or one off you comes with a van or truck for the extra kg's

Texas