Zwolle 2007 - FTF On Tour

SPN

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mind the entrance fee - It's the exit fee you need to be worried about!

You will spend every penny you possibly can while you are in there. It's not funny! :-\

There used to be a direct train as well as the one where you changed en-route.

The 10 minute walk feels like 3 minutes. You can see the hall the minute you come out of the station. Crossing the main road can be interesting what with the cycle tracks and the fact that they drive on the wrong side of the road.

You can take a train from the Airport into Central Station in Amsterdam. All the City Centre Hotels are within a 10 minute walk (or thereabouts) of Central Station. Following morning, walk back to Central Station and take the train to Zwolle. It is actually very simple and straight forward.

I'll be in the Irish Pub behind the Royal Palace (great grub, top totty, excellent beer - what more could you want?) on the Friday and Saturday nights.

Never mind the entrance fee - It's the exit fee you need to be worried about!

You will spend every penny you possibly can while you are in there. It's not funny! :-\

There used to be a direct train as well as the one where you changed en-route.

The 10 minute walk feels like 3 minutes. You can see the hall the minute you come out of the station. Crossing the main road can be interesting what with the cycle tracks and the fact that they drive on the wrong side of the road.

You can take a train from the Airport into Central Station in Amsterdam. All the City Centre Hotels are within a 10 minute walk (or thereabouts) of Central Station. Following morning, walk back to Central Station and take the train to Zwolle. It is actually very simple and straight forward.

I'll be in the Irish Pub behind the Royal Palace (great grub, top totty, excellent beer - what more could you want?) on the Friday and Saturday nights.

Had a few jars in there in January when I went over to see my mate.

• 1 month later...

Does that come with 'room service'?  ::):-*

No, but i think i may need to do some gardening, they metioned a number of "hoes" need sorting out, and some "grass" is set aside for my attention?!?!

No, but i think i may need to do some gardening, they metioned a number of "hoes" need sorting out, and some "grass" is set aside for my attention?!?!

I think there be sorting you out make sure you pick the right "hoe" for your gardening as their are two versions one with a handle and one with out  :D :D ;) ;) ;)

I think there be sorting you out make sure you pick the right "hoe" for your gardening as their are two versions one with a handle and one with out   :D :D ;) ;) ;)

Better to forget about "gardening" until you get home if you spend all your money on garden equipment and grass care you won't have any left to spend at the show   ;)  ;)  ;D

:D :D :D - spat out my 7up because of this post... classic Bazza... make sure you take plenty of pics of the hoes please.... in action if you can....  ;D

• 2 months later...
I've got a few (well... 2)... Dutch suppliers... they keep inviting me to visit... and I just can't be assed  :D :D - looks like I will now  ;D

Farm toy suppliers, or suppliers of what the Dutch do best?  ;)  What odds Marky having a severe case of the munchies all weekend?  ;D