Zwolle 2007 - FTF On Tour

SPN

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm contemplating driving over, 12 hour drinking session on the ferry!  :P :P :P :P ::)

yeah thats what i thought to mate, if just 2/3 of use went that way , any other members who over buy would be able to send it back with them, them get cheaper postage in the uk than over weight air prices???

got to be worth looking into

I'm contemplating driving over, 12 hour drinking session on the ferry!  :P :P :P :P ::)

On FTF's "to do" list for 2007, it is being considered that we charter a bus to zwolle for next november. From preliminary planning so far, we have the possiblity of having 3-4 pick up points in the east midlands and east anglia area before heading to the ferry terminal and on to Holland. It would be a 2 day trip.

Only very early stages of planning so more info will be disclosed at a later date.

On FTF's "to do" list for 2007, it is being [glow=red,2,300]considered[/glow] that we charter a bus to zwolle for next november. From preliminary planning so far, we have the possiblity of having 3-4 pick up points in the east midlands and east anglia area before heading to the ferry terminal and on to Holland. It would be a 2 day trip.

Only very early stages of planning so more info will be disclosed at a later date.

NO POINT IN THAT!!  JUST DO IT MUHAHAHHAHA

Make east midlans airport one of the pickups!!

Ya know what boys lifes a little bit different when you get off that Island.Could you all cope with it esp Amsterdam and those dutch girls and that nice cake they serve in those cafes.I reckon if you come over with a full bus load  there will be a few empty seats on the home journey

Ya know what boys lifes a little bit different when you get off that Island.Could you all cope with it esp Amsterdam and those [glow=red,2,300]dutch girls [/glow] and that nice cake they serve in those cafes.I reckon if you come over with a full bus load  there will be a few empty seats on the home journey

:D :D :D :D

More like might bring one home

;D ;D

• 4 weeks later...