standen tornado

got any more pics of that johan ?

theres a tornado harvesting somewhere in this area sean , i'll keep an eye out for it , it's fitted with a red 1394 CASE-IH

ive got some pics of a red 1394 powerd tornado out of one of last months mags marcus

i remember going to the standen demontsration days back in 85 when these machines were new ,david bragg grew sugar beet & was invited along so off we all went for a day out in the range rover ! very good day it was too  :) :)

500 or 600 series sean ?

ahhh sod it stick a 26 on there big glass = good visability  :D :D

yeah will be a 590 powered version,

they actually did 590 690 390 and 398 powered versions while they were built,so i can easilly do the 500 and 600 based ones., prob the 398 to if i put my head to it,as for the case one, yes it would look good, all the proper pro mo pics and the ct mag have had those in there

Fair play to you mate you have taken on a project and a half - would you not consider trying a Solobeet first as its a bit smaller and put a 135 on it and then you could use it as a base for the Tornado  ???

Anyways can't wait for the finished product :P