Tim MIISA/K 2 row sugarbeet harvester

Gav836

I hate to say this guys but I don't think there will be one at Spalding the way things are going, paintwork is slightly improved on the second one but still having problems with it despite the cleaning fluid, beginning to think its the Halfords paint now, the primers fine, its just the colour i'm struggling with :'( :'(

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you tried that bucket of hot water trick yet gav?? will take 5 mins and a min of shaking but works for me

Yeah, done that as well Sean. It's 200% improved on the last time but its just the elevator i'm having trouble with more than anything for some reason :-\

Those of you that went to Spalding today may have noticed this lurking in the shed on the stand, took it anyway although it wasn't finished. Was put together at 10am yesterday morning ::)

post-334-132638579353_thumb.jpg

post-334-132638579357_thumb.jpg

think you had a good response from what was being said gav  :)

It certainly seemed that way Marcus, I took it out of the shed for the last hour once there was a bit more space on the board and a few less sticky fingers about ::)

The last person i spoke to about it was really impressed, said it was one of the best models he'd seen during the day, may order one yet as he owns the real thing, another one was ordered as well today, made it worthwhile.

It looked awesome Gav it really did ..... As i said bigger than i thought it would be but i like that and in the setting it really did look the bees knees  ;)

Thanks Nick, several people said they were surprised at the size :);)

looked great gav really did, like you say surprised me how big it was, but then again beet kit has grown hugley since i last saw it being used on the farm, and i think it looked big then on the fergys so modern stuff must be hug, top work mate, really nice to see it in the flesh

Oh dear mr gav!!

jez its a rebuilt jd mate, was involved in a roll over towing a silage trailer down this way last year, gav bought her up and is half way through rebuilding it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

no only kidding,weird i didnt notice that when i looked at her

jez its a rebuilt jd mate, was involved in a roll over towing a silage trailer down this way last year, gav bought her up and is half way through rebuilding it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

no only kidding,weird i didnt notice that when i looked at her

I saw it in the other topic and didn't really want to say anything  :D :D

It wasn't like that when I put it there so I think someone else may have been fiddling :-\ If I was going to do something to a JD I'd do more than that to it as you well know Sean ::);D:D :D ;)

Archived