Tim MIISA/K 2 row sugarbeet harvester

Gav836

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need some opinions now...... been looking at the wheels today and found I have some slightly narrower ones in stock as well so would like to know what you think to each one and which looks best :)

post-334-132638598983_thumb.jpg

post-334-132638598987_thumb.jpg

You must have a very big GUARDING to run 3 beet harvesters in Gav  :D;D ;D ;D

OH you mean safety guarding  !!!!!!!    Hahahahahaha :o:D;D

Oh dear oh dear, if that's the best you can do don't give up your day job ::):D :D :D :D

I have a number of the grey ones, I aquired them in a few lots I've bought off ebay and I believe they come off an Ertl Case STX Precision. I like the smaller Cougar wheels better but it's no big problem if anyone would like the slightly taller and narrower STX wheels fitted ;)

I have a number of the grey ones, I aquired them in a few lots I've bought off ebay and I believe they come off an Ertl Case STX Precision. I like the smaller Cougar wheels better but it's no big problem if anyone would like the slightly taller and narrower STX wheels fitted ;)

i'll let you know, might have one of each! :D

Red ones for sure Gav,

I think the narrow ones would sink in too much with a full load and so lower your digging depth.

Wide ones all the way!!

Looking great by the way!!

looking at the pics on the first page the wheels look narrow on the real model???, is there not an alternative you can get a few of :-\ :-\

Yeah, I've seen them fitted with a narrow wheel on one side and a combine wheel on the other side but there are several wheel options available to my knowledge.

The machines have been breeding again since earlier too, soon going to run out of Renault tractors to put them on ::):D :D

post-334-132638599091_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I've seen them fitted with a narrow wheel on one side and a combine wheel on the other side but there are several wheel options available to my knowledge.

The machines have been breeding again since earlier too, soon going to run out of Renault tractors to put them on ::):D :D

Best use the Masseys Claas ones then ;) ;) ;)

Those are coming along quickly mate, amazing you know how to assemble them from all of the plastruct parts. Nice job mate  :)

I believe that you said something about a production line a few pages back Sean............ :D :D

Hopefully my EMA order will be here tomorrow so I can get the rails and rams made up :)

post-334-132638599482_thumb.jpg

post-334-132638599486_thumb.jpg

wow nice job u have done there gav

now with the wheels i dont mind the wider 1's but i would have to say the skinny 1's because thats what the real harvester has on it

cheers

Reece

Well here we go guys and gals, the first one is now ready to recieve its paint. All of the rams and guards are now in place, just a little sanding needed then hopefully weather permitting ::) I can get it painted this afternoon ;D

Drawbar Ram detail

P1010008-3.jpg

Topper Ram detail

P1010001-2.jpg

Lifter unit ram detail

P1010004-3.jpg

Tank loading elevator ram

P1010009-2.jpg

Tipping the tank

P1010010-1.jpg

In work from the front

P1010011.jpg