Luke's Future Tractor

Powerstarâ„¢

he has got one now the last time i spoke to him it had been nicked and he wanted me to send one up there to him for free though chance i ant a harrold for nothing you no

Eh, you sent my last beacon up we swapped it for my pink thongs and his and her's Ursus lovers slippers :-\ You just keep quiet from now on your not too big to be put over my knee you know >:( >:(

Anyway yes lukey baby a very nice ride that one, Santa must of bought you some taste this christmas :D :D You'll soon see that those Basildon heaps of scrap have nothing on a good MF :-*:-*

Even has the 'go faster' twin beacons :o :o

post-3-132638552719_thumb.jpg

And very lucky you are too luke, she'll do you proud and she'll show you true power ;)

nice job there luke BUT a word from the wise

GET OUT OF THE MASSEY B4 THEY BURN IT  :D :D :D :D :D

if you can save the trailer and load i would like it  ;) ;) ;):-*

At least its not a JD they go up faster then anything else i've ever known :o :o

nice job there luke BUT a word from the wise

GET OUT OF THE MASSEY B4 THEY BURN IT  :D :D :D :D :D

if you can save the trailer and load i would like it  ;) ;) ;):-*

When's that coming then...  ???

Oh... I seeeeee you mean you  :D :D :D

Trade Descriptions act says you can't say things like that Steve  :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*

It's on a 'Y' plate I believe Mart, I start mid january, and do odd weekends when i'm not at home on the farm.

Eh, you sent my last beacon up we swapped it for my pink thongs and his and her's Ursus lovers slippers :-\ You just keep quiet from now on your not too big to be put over my knee you know >:( >:(

Anyway yes lukey baby a very nice ride that one, Santa must of bought you some taste this christmas :D :D You'll soon see that those Basildon heaps of scrap have nothing on a good MF :-*:-*

Even has the 'go faster' twin beacons :o :o

We shall see, I've been driving our MF 4245 all week, starting to like it, only due to it's high road speed :D Otherwise it's still it's usual no frills basic boring load of red rubbish  ;)

Bet the 6280 will be luxury though  ;)

And very lucky you are too luke, she'll do you proud and she'll show you true power ;)

At least its not a JD they go up faster then anything else i've ever known :o :o

as a burning expert i have only ever seen a amsey combine go up but if thats any thing to go by you wont have  time to get your dinner bag let alone take the trailer off jd are a slow burn idea for bonfire night hahahahahahah

as a burning expert i have only ever seen a amsey combine go up but if thats any thing to go by you wont have  time to get your dinner bag let alone take the trailer off jd are a slow burn idea for bonfire night hahahahahahah

seening as were talking about this what about newhollands

oh i know they just leak oil and seize  :D