Claas Raxion !!!

Barry

I'm not sure if it was ever produced  :-\ I'm pretty certain it is longer than the xerion, more like a lorry set up, seen pictures of one on maize work before.... probably on farmphoto where that pic is from.  :-\

Never heard of one before,

Changing the subject a bit to unusual Claas models, I once saw on a magazine a Claas machine that resembled a big combine, but at the same time a pea viner, A rough pronounciation of the name was a Claas Flatchvollerentor or something like that, could be used for harvesting Flax I think.  :-\

Anyone heard of one?

Babelfish translation:

Beautiful continuation on my tale jacket! You that first photograph with tini on the hakselaar themselves has made or you at vd Tillaar in the family album has ever sniffed?! I wanted him a time ask if he has still photograph of from that time with the volvo triggers. I have myself no photograph of vd Tillaar, have in former days nevertheless also at our gehakseld, but I have especially photograph of the side of kilns. Have do you perhaps photograph of then Verbruggen one-yellow ones still those had? Those have at our gehakseld in 95 according to me, the last year that they finished did mais. It was then nat and the one-yellow had for and behind dubbellucht and them then among other things the maximum 6*6 of Berkers drove after the restoration with ginaf and with terberg 38m3rd above photograph. Berkers still ' 98 or was it ' has a complete beautiful film of the wet year 99? on what their 4850 as sleeptrekker zowat drinks in mud. A knowledge of me someren heathland do not have still a film with then the first NH with folding 6 rijige mouth of Sonnemans. I must will examine again.