Farm and Site issue 11 - Discussion

so after waiting several months weeks i finally got it and not impressed like other members with its content >:(

but, some areas that again i enjoyed was the combine section!!, WHY didnt britains take the guys advice and give the MF a detachable header and trailer, it wasnt that difficult!!, and the readers models section was ok, likes the MF baler :) :)

and i also like, due to the current problems, his critisism of the current RC2/Ertl combines and the crap way the header attaches and doesnt work :D :D and stating RC2 should adopt Sikus version ;D ;D......well Siku did adopt the Britians hitch and make it slightly better. ;D ;D ;D

Also, i know it may have been produced in a rush but there are still mistakes in the text layout and titles under pics :( :( :(

couple if intresting bits in, i think that was both articles in there to be honest, very light content wise, b ut given the fact its his first, i can let them of that for the min, but needs to show rapid signs of improvement to keep my subcription, i sent him an e-mail as requested after toytrac with some photos, and not herd a thing back from him ,not even sure hes read it, so will be intrested to see what happens over the next few months ,the mf baler was nice wasnt it mate, and garretts barns were in there too

I liked the MF bailer aswell diddnt see any DB 1390s in the readers models

and i did send pics of it with the 1594 I did aswell  :-[

the combines section ;was this warner halls pitch I dont know who did it as there

is no name above or below spelling mistakes aside and i do mean aside I dont  buy a

magazine to pick spelling mistakes I buy it for being informative and interesting so

no complaints over any mistakes (just read some of my posts  ::) im a fine one to talk)

yes it could have had a bit more matarial  it was a bit thin but im sure things will improve

like everyone said its our only magazine lets not pull it apart if you have any worrys

or complaints phone just julian up instead of winging about it and get it straight from

the horses mouth then   ;) ;)

I liked the MF bailer aswell diddnt see any DB 1390s in the readers models

and i did send pics of it with the 1594 I did aswell  :-[

the combines section ;was this warner halls pitch I dont know who did it as there

is no name above or below spelling mistakes aside and i do mean aside I dont  buy a

magazine to pick spelling mistakes I buy it for being informative and interesting so

no complaints over any mistakes (just read some of my posts  ::) im a fine one to talk)

yes it could have had a bit more matarial  it was a bit thin but im sure things will improve

like everyone said its our only magazine lets not pull it apart if you have any worrys

or complaints phone just julian up instead of winging about it and get it straight from

the horses mouth then   ;) ;)

think its the Warner bit but i too couldnt see the contributer. The mistakes i saw were the obvious ones, like the title under the pic on 10 :D :D ::)

its in the loft now with my other mags might digg it back out when i put the decorations back up

in there  What i would like to ask warner hall is did britains ever consider (70-80s) doing

a david brown or international  or where they aproached by these tractor manufacturers

to do somthing but maybee britains refused and what a waisted opertunity it would have

been for the party that refused

Well mine arrived today..... despite me not being on the subscribers list..... Barry...  ::)

A bit sparce with plenty of room for improvement, I'm sure it will improve over the next few issues. Nice to see my shed there too on page 8 beside Ricky's..... worldwide fame for Garret! Marky's tractor got a mention in there too. ;D

I will be renewing my subscription this week.  ;)

Well mine arrived today..... despite me not being on the subscribers list..... Barry...  ::)

A bit sparce with plenty of room for improvement, I'm sure it will improve over the next few issues. Nice to see my shed there too on page 8 beside Ricky's..... worldwide fame for Garret! Marky's tractor got a mention in there too. ;D

Hey... free advertising... good old boy  ;) - I will be giving consideration to subscribing over the next two issues... if he can get those right... then he'll get my money  ;)

Hey... free advertising... good old boy  ;) - I will be giving consideration to subscribing over the next two issues... if he can get those right... then he'll get my money  ;)

not sure if i will re-subscribe yet :-\ :-\, may wait until Spalding to pick up any back issues as well. Would want to see a great improvement. Even the previous versions could have done with a bit more as we used to moan about them :D :D :D

well you are Jason Cutts right  ;):D :D

I for one wont be giving up on this magazine just yet even with the recent problems and shortage of content as im sure it can only go from strength to strength. I think my subscription must be up with issue 12 and i will be renewing then.

i'll pick up issue 12 at Spalding if its out by then but will consider re-newing when i'm there....if he is?

CJ, i think you can, not 100% sure :-\ :-\

• 2 weeks later...

I am from Italy and I am not getting the magazine any more. The last issue I got is July/August, and from there me and two other firends of mine didn't get it. But even before I got them with a very large delay, even more than a month later. I usually get Toy Farmer at the beginning of each month, so it can't be only out posta service's fault....

I found Julian's telephone number but I would prefer e-mail him first.... do you know his email address?