Massey Ferguson 2620

Cheers Tim, I dunno probably out drinking a few cans with his fanny  :D :D

He'll be on later I expect, under the influence  ::);)

Probably not, seeing as his nose will take up the whole screen they won't bother!  :D :D :D

WOW  :o - You are right as well... I had forgotten about it as well... Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice convo Luke e baby... The 2620 was very unpopular as it was severly underpowered for it's size... especially when the 2640 2680 and 2720 were available for a few more quid...

I'll find some prices out later if you like..

For that reason very few were sold... I believe the 2wd was more popular than the 4wd strangly on this particular model  :-\

WOW  :o - You are right as well... I had forgotten about it as well... Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice convo Luke e baby... The 2620 was very unpopular as it was severly underpowered for it's size... especially when the 2640 2680 and 2720 were available for a few more quid...

I'll find some prices out later if you like..

For that reason very few were sold... I believe the 2wd was more popular than the 4wd strangly on this particular model  :-\

Thanks Marky! Yeah I would be very happy if you could find out some prices Marky, sounds intresting!

Also Thanks Sean, I want you to get on and add some more 2000 series Massey's to your collection aswell!

have talked to a relative who ,like marky spent his working life with massey, but more tractors than combines , the 2620 was indeed more popular than the 4wd but he doesn't really know why, more comonly found in the south west , where smaller ammounts of groundwork were involved , as the bigger HP was usually found over markys area for the big growers . not a great seller  here but did sell very well on the continent

looks well luke , got to get that decal sorted , got the number against the windscreen ,& not at the end of the bonnet  ;)

not sure luke , i do see more 2680's about than the 2720's

the 2640's seemed to be a popular choice for the 2wd option as well, having said that i used to drive a 2640 2wd & 4wd as does smurf

had to get that in , as he hasn't posted a pic of his baby lately  :D :D :D

must admit though luke the 2620 4wd would be a cumbersome bit of kit for 95 hp

Looooooooads of 2000 series sold by the dealer when I worked there... a lot still working as well... on farmer we supplied had one of everything at one time.... the 2640, 80 and 2720... not sure if he had the 2620 though to be honest  :-\

It's flat a boring out here and we've had some pretty big fields over this way... and heavy clay... so big kit was always popular  ;D

Sorry Luke... I can;t seem to locate my price lists at the moment... Mrs F has "tidied" them away somewhere....  >:( >:(>:( - I'll have a rummage over the weekend mate  ;)

Looooooooads of 2000 series sold by the dealer when I worked there... a lot still working as well... on farmer we supplied had one of everything at one time.... the 2640, 80 and 2720... not sure if he had the 2620 though to be honest  :-\

It's flat a boring out here and we've had some pretty big fields over this way... and heavy clay... so big kit was always popular  ;D

Sorry Luke... I can;t seem to locate my price lists at the moment... Mrs F has "tidied" them away somewhere....  >:( >:(>:( - I'll have a rummage over the weekend mate  ;)

I'm familiar with that term aswell  :-\

That's alright take your time, was there a big difference in price between each model?