new farm

richie

This arrived on the farm today. The farmer manager has spashed out on a Impreza STI. Got it at Toymaster today for £3.50 it said 1:32 and its not too bad. DEtail not the best though.

post-59-132638746287_thumb.jpg

post-59-132638746297_thumb.jpg

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

Well this is what is left of both the 1;87 and 1;32 farms, All of the boards and the buildings are going to a good home. You never know I might start a new farm over there.  The other photo is some of my models waiting to be put into boxes. The removal company are coming on the 5 March and we fly out on 22 March. They said it will take 39 days till it gets into Perth, So I hope they have calm sea's and none of the models get damaged, Fingers crossed.

post-59-132639013202_thumb.jpg

post-59-132639013207_thumb.jpg

Your attention to detail and realism is superb Richie, even down to flattening your farm like so many which have suffered the same fate in real life. . . A shame to see them gone but I hope when things are settled in Australia another farm raises.

Thanks for your comments lads, Well you's just never know an oz farm or two may appear later in the year.

Sad to see your layout packed up Richie, hope all goes well in Australia  :) Your models will be well travelled when they get there.

:D well travelled alright smallclass some of the models have come from there and now are going back, Thats about 18,000 miles. Not bad  ;D;).

• 1 month later...

Well folks Richies now headed overseas,i was out for a quick drink or 2 with him last thursday night and he, his wife and daughter flew out on sunday morning,13 hour flight to singapore then a further 5 1/2 hours onto perth.He has been a great guy to know and i hope to see him again in the future. In the time i have known him i was lucky enough to see his farm layouts when he had them on display in his loft and met him on several occasions at model shows,vintage rallies and visits to each others homes,hopefully he will be back on the forum in the near future.