new farm

richie

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you and me both Tris, although your further than me, hopefully soon i can get back on track :) :)

No chance. .. your married now Ben. .. .. that's the end of it for a few years yet.  .. .. why do you think I keep putting Traci off!!  :D :D :D

• 3 months later...

Hello there everybody it's been a while. Haven't done much to the farm for the past few months, Then I was working at a job and the carpet fitter through this into the skip. I got it out and thought I've got the perfect place for that. Ive been waiting and thinking what I could use for the corn field. Its the last thing that needs to be done on my farm. Got it home and it's a little short. Not to worry will work something out.  Not to sure weather to use as uncut corn or stubble? I think it's to short for standing corn. Will have a think. What do you's think. Standing or stubble?

post-59-13263865956_thumb.jpg

To quote the lead character in the first episode of the 70's Sci-Fi drama Blake's 7.........

YOU'VE DONE A BRILLIANT JOB!

Only just saw the thread for your farm earlier Richie, and really is excellent - I can't bear to look at the carbuncle on my carpet now!

BTW here is said Blake:

blake7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

very nice, were did u get the permastore silo

I got it when I was living in Australia it was part of a cheap farm set them ones with the lime green tractors and traliers, I got the silo and the daughter got the tractors which I thought was a good deal.

A nice update here Richie, that Merlo has a long old reach mate!! What have you used to jam the linkage up on the Deere, mine wouldn't hold that plough up long enough for a photo shoot!!  :D

I've used nothing to jam it up. It clicks into no trouble but it's not that easy to drop the linkage down you have to use two hands one on the lever and other one under the linkage if you know what I mean. So am I lucky to have a linkage that stays up. ha ha I shouldn't have said that eh. :D :D :o