new farm

richie

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

As well as the 1:87 farm having deliveries I 've had a one on the 1;32 as well. Ther was a class tractor with loader but it had to go back due to broken mud guard, broken ram on loader and no flashing beacon. There is an other on way.

post-59-132638683142_thumb.jpg

post-59-132638683167_thumb.jpg

I wasnt to sure where to put this subject, Just woundering if anybody has seen one of these, It is a 1\32 Kenworth w900 it is Radio controlled but the controller is off a watch. Press a button on the watch and it makes a starting up sound then engine sound, has a horn, left right, reverse,but the strangest thing is it has a button to work an alarm. once you press it the alarm is set. Touch it and this alarm sounds off. I bought two one for my son and one to keep. I got them in Australia at the local supermarket and Ive never seen them any where else. Photos for you,s.

post-59-132638684465_thumb.jpg

post-59-132638684501_thumb.jpg

I think they may be Newray, I know they make cars that are controlled by a watch

Yes BRITFARMER it is made by newray sorry I forgot to say, So they do cars as well eh. I wounder if they did a low loader trailer, That would come in handy.

Lovely photos Richie, the lights just set the paintwork off on the models a right treat. The last place I would wnat to be driving a W900 is a farmyard thoug mate. ... especially with my trac record!!! Great updats, don't let this Topic go to bed mate.  ;):)

• 2 months later...

Due to more arrivals Ive had to build another shed to accommodate them all. I also had to loss another field, Just got it all in place and the lights working and one has gone pop. This shed is made from fibreboard and ply off cuts from a local trade centre for nothing, The brick paper I scanned from a sheet I had left and paint was ?2.00 so this is a buget shed I know its  not up to the standard of the top class builders on this site but it just shows that you can build a shed for just little money. Ive not finished yet just need them little touches done.

That stone paper looks great Richie and as for the addition of the lights, well it's about time I tried it too I think. Looks great.  :)

yeah come on Tris, its not hard!, dont use LED's though there a little bright! ;)

just gone through from start to finish ............................................. just speachless :o:) :)
Just what Marcus? Or are you implying life is peachy on this here farm and therefore you are speechless?! ::):D;)