1/32 Trac 32 IH 844

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

We will be the first company in the UK to have the Trac 32 1/32 International 844 in November!? It is limited to 4000 models and at a competitive price of ?150.00. We are now taking orders! You can see it on our website www.gandmfarmmodels.com. email us on info@gandmfarmmodels.com or ring us on 01763287341.

Layla

G & M Farm Models

ummm i dunno i love internationals but got my son a PSP 4 christmas had a go on it ,and im a converted PSP fan that much im gonna by one for myself there brill ?;D ?;D ?;D

the 844 will have to wait until ?the new year as i have comited to buying the 2005 special of this forum ?150 for a 1.32 model is just silly money i think if it was ?90 -?110 i could almost understand its a lovely model of a tractor that has not had a lot of 1.32 coverage in this era

I hope the sell well though as i like G&M model ranges

• 2 months later...