Greenbelt Forage Deck

It's looking good Gav. :) :)

There are two silos next to the M26 in Kent that have mobile antennae's fitted to them. 2 at sevenoaks weald, 1 in Deal and 1 in Devon just above Salcombe FB.  The one in Salcombe was put up purposely to have the antennae on it.

yeah know the one you mean, if i get time tommorrow i will get a pic or two for you if you want gav, as i am out there tommorrow

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop teasing Gav I want I want! :o :o :o :o :o:-*

You'll have it soon enough, in the meantime I'll keep teasing you ;D::):D :D ;)

Hoping that the rams will come tomorrow then I can get the deck finished and crossed off the list, that just leaves the blower then :);)

Gavvy love... you are one clever son of a gun.. that is fantastic mate... the chrome paint makes all the difference to an already first class scratch build...

Christ is there no end to you talents... I bet you can do he splits as well  >:(:D :D

Can we see the fully finsihed article please... all "rammed up" and ready to go  ;)

Gavvy love... you are one clever son of a gun.. that is fantastic mate... the chrome paint makes all the difference to an already first class scratch build...

Christ is there no end to you talents... I bet you can do he splits as well  >:(:D :D

Can we see the fully finsihed article please... all "rammed up" and ready to go  ;)

Thanks Marky :)

The rams came in the post today so it won't be long before the pics are here for all to see :);)

:o............................................................................................ get the smelling salts

I'm going to have to send a bottle with it as this rate, eitherthat or get the medics on standby when you open it ::):D :D :D :D ;)

It's looking good Gav. :) :)

There are two silos next to the M26 in Kent that have mobile antennae's fitted to them. 2 at sevenoaks weald, 1 in Deal and 1 in Devon just above Salcombe FB.  The one in Salcombe was put up purposely to have the antennae on it.

if i am thinking of the same palce, that one seems to have been taken down now??? and theres a small mast fitted instead of that?? deff cant see any other silos arround and this palce was the only one i knew about to 

if i am thinking of the same palce, that one seems to have been taken down now??? and theres a small mast fitted instead of that?? deff cant see any other silos arround and this palce was the only one i knew about to 

i am told sean the silo is on  a pig farm only been up since last summer  i think they store grain in it the brother in law built it for morrisons the utility company so he tells me its there somewhere sean

• 7 months later...

Thought I'd better update this with some pictures of the finished item before it goes to its new owner on Sunday, it now has all the hoses, rams and hydraulic motor detail on it so here you go guys :)

PA080001.jpg

PA080002.jpg

PA080003.jpg

PA080004.jpg

PA080009.jpg

Looking good Gav - I bet G is well pleased ;)

He was Colm, he let me have a look at it andit is a brilliant bit fo kit. Very sturdy, well made piece this is. Garret has a great plan all line dup for the making. .. . once he has finished my shed  ;):D