At work with Gav

Gav836

they are the guys who haul them round in pairs on unimogs aint they gav??

Yeah thats them, they delivered this one by Mog this morning :)

Interesting - never heard of them before. Looks a good bit stronger than say a Richard Wester or even K2 probably comparable with a Bunning

Definately a well built and well thought out machine, right down to the auto oiler on all the chains and bearings at the business end of the machine

Gav i heard Agri Hire had got a new Mog U400 or are they still using the old style???

I would imagine the power plant at Thetford are taking most of the poultry muck now???

Was still an old S reg Mog that delivered the spreader today Simon

Alot of the muck from the Matthews sits still goes out onto the farms, thi stuff is from the site that joins onto our land and is straw based as shavings were getting expensive. I baled some of the straw for them last year off a couple of the fields we're spreading it back onto.

Finally found the lead to my phone today so can get a few pictures off there. Here's our MF 135 doing its daily task on the Solus feeder wagon, we've just had to buy some maize silage in off a neighbour as we've got through all our whole crop and grass silage now ::)

029-1.jpg

So hungry they push it all out of the bins as soon as it goes in ;D

031-2.jpg

Despite the terrible weather forecast for today we've missed most of the rain so I've been putting liquid fertiliser on the first wheats all day @ 285 litres/ha of 30% Nitrogen

046.jpg

045.jpg

Cheers guys. There's another weight about the place as well, got a pack weight for the JD too, with all the main tractors having front linkage we need them. Not sure what the little one weighs but the other three come in at 500kg, 900kg and 1250kg, 500kg block only fits the 6810 though as it has wider liftarm spacing than the other two

nice picture gavers

re the turkey muck ring bernie mattews direct and they might deliver as well just to get rid of it

Doesn't work like that as the same contractor that does the spreading has the contract to muck the sheds out, not possible to deal direct :-\

There is a warning in the operators manual to keep the wash tank full at all times when the spray tank has anything in it to stop that happen. From what we were told by our dealer its usually the larger 4000 litre models that have turned over

There is a warning in the operators manual to keep the wash tank full at all times when the spray tank has anything in it to stop that happen. From what we were told by our dealer its usually the larger 4000 litre models that have turned over

could be the bigger ones allright gav not to sure all iknow is about five flipped here beside us