Bailey flat trailer

deerehunter brought this to show me tonight and asked if i would post pics up of it, its based on a britains trailer with added detail like rear rack, brake pipes etc and sheet and rack for it, its very detailed (i was tempted to try and buy it off him) any questions ask him (deerehunter) im sure he will be only too willing to answer any questions

helped make the decals for him tonight, they have yet to be added

post-194-132638566431_thumb.jpg

post-194-132638566435_thumb.jpg

nice work and detail :) :). Have you guys thought about extending the actual flatbed to take 2 rows of 4 boxes like myself and Marky did last year :-\ :-\ :-\. you just used some flat steel sheet, bent at one end

That does look god, nice to see someone painting the hubs and wheel nuts the same colour as the chassis for a change and not just spraying them in with the whole wheels. Some may see this as a small point but I see it as quite a big one  ;) Good work team  ;)