Classic Tractor - April 2007 Edition

Definately lives up to the title this month, CLASSIC, JD2850,"nice", MF3000 series," very nice" ,Schluter3500 ,classic German power. Some very nice blue things for those that like them, Valtra factory visit and the "creme de la creme" my favourite American tractor, the White Field-Boss 4-180 . Who could ask for more?  Keep it up Rory.

Andy and the forum has had a mention plus the new online mag

also i think a thankyou must go out to rory & the team reponsable for getting the mesurements for the ford 5000 and 7000 ,6600 RC2 tractors

looks like a bumper issue next month for me( case & ih merger )

but i will have to wait till i come back from florida  :'(

but i liked the 2850 review's after driving a brand new K' reg 2850

since 92 to 98 nice one rory  ;)

Really good issue this month......Especially enjoyed the feature on the MF 3000 Range and the bargain buy classic tractor for around the ?7K brings hope to us searchers out there that there are Ford 40 range models available at good prices......

Nice to see the forum getting a mention, and welcome to the forum Sid...... :) :) ;)

Dear All,

Very many thanks for your kind words of support. It's good to know what everyone likes...and likewise I would expect plenty of feedback if there was something you didn't like.

Probably quite a 'modern' issue this one, although there were be some older classics in the May issue. Also a report from Nuremburg toy fair which just missed the April issue.

Best regards

Rory

Classic Tractor

Yep an excellent issue on all accounts and good to see the forum getting a mention and some more pics of the Britains releases  ;)

Just one thing did you miss a tractor in the fleet profile as in one picture a tractor with a sprayer can be seen  ???

One for Rory here.

Agree 100% with all, cracker this month (April). Something for everyone.

Seeing that we are on model tractors and farm related stuff, I would like to see, once a year, all the years 'collectors corner' articles re-produced from the year in one 'supliment'. Would save trawling through a heap of mags to refer back to. Does anyone else agree? How about it Rory.

Regards all.

Quick test really- In the april issue did anyone notice a model tractor for sale that has been viewed and discussed on the forum before and was made by one of the members