Double Cab Pick-up

AndyB

Seeing as Britains have a good relationship with Landrover who are currently part of the Ford group, the fact that double cab pick-ups seem to be more numerous than Defenders nowadays and that it has just been released - how about a Ford Ranger pick-up?

There would certainly playability with a pick - up at least.

Seeing as Britains have a good relationship with Landrover who are currently part of the Ford group, the fact that double cab pick-ups seem to be more numerous than Defenders nowadays and that it has just been released - how about a Ford Ranger pick-up?

There would certainly playability with a pick - up at least.

Did i just read that right  ??? a ranger it wouldn't be worth nothing next year  :D

All the above would be better by a long way but I see Andy's suggestion is actually quite an intelligent one and not too far fetched. With Land Rover already in RC2's stable you would think the link through to Ford would be a good one to exploit. Good shout Andy.

All the above would be better by a long way but I see Andy's suggestion is actually quite an intelligent one and not too far fetched. With Land Rover already in RC2's stable you would think the link through to Ford would be a good one to exploit. Good shout Andy.

There.....I knew there was someone out there who saw where i was coming from, and a sensible reply too - cheers ;)

My mate has a ranger pick up 04 48000 miles they offered him ?4500 on a trade in for a brand new one he paid ?14000 + VAT 18 months ago talk about waste of money  :o

Don't forget that the new one is now, out so the values for old ones are bound to have nose dived.

I believe they're called the D-max over here, there's a Cobra version going around near me and she's some chav wagon, all silver and chrome and custom paint ;D ;D

I believe they're called the D-max over here, there's a Cobra version going around near me and she's some chav wagon, all silver and chrome and custom paint ;D ;D

my part is full of them had one on demo for a while lovley driveing machine and they look well with the 20" wheels on emm

• 3 weeks later...