STOP PRESS NEWS... Fanny is now available with a cab as well !!

Lord Ferguson

marcuss ...Its somthing to think about

in the future you could get a scrap or

or brand new parts to do the job

that is ofcouse that you wanted to

put a cab on her

how much extra is the tractor with  cab

nowt ta do with me nigel , this is marky's baby , although i did try a dragons den type question on him the other day asking if he'd invest all the money to by me a 699, he pays for it , i own it , sounded fair to me  :-\

Sorry mate, that cab won't work for Fanny. You're going to have to find one that has a crank out front window, should give you a place to stick your nose while driving.  :D :D :D;)

Sorry mate, that cab won't work for Fanny. You're going to have to find one that has a crank out front window, should give you a place to stick your nose while driving.  :D :D :D;)

>:( - you young whippersnapper  :D :D :D:-*

I don;t know where you all get the impression I am loaded from... I can ASSURE you I am pink lint... I may be Massey mad... granted... but moneybags I am most certainley not... Anymore of this and I will scan my overdraft and post it up for you all to see.... the only reason I havn't done it before is the fear of crashing paypal when you all feel sorry for me and bombard me with your spare cash  ;)

WOuld be nice to have a cab on Fanny.... but I hate to think how much one would cost... a tidy sum I bet  :o

>:( - you young whippersnapper  :D :D :D:-*

I don;t know where you all get the impression I am loaded from... I can ASSURE you I am pink lint... I may be Massey mad... granted... but moneybags I am most certainley not... Anymore of this and I will scan my overdraft and post it up for you all to see.... the only reason I havn't done it before is the fear of crashing paypal when you all feel sorry for me and bombard me with your spare cash  ;)

WOuld be nice to have a cab on Fanny.... but I hate to think how much one would cost... a tidy sum I bet  :o

without people having overdrafts banks would not make money so go on just look at the differance it makes to that little ol tractor.you know you wont be happy till you do ;) ;) ;)

:-*:-* beautiful  :-*:-*

Not ,  ;D

No good for you though Marky , you made the correct decison with your previous purchase as you would never be able to fit in that cab with that limited amount of conk room, Is the front screen removeable  ::)???  :D :D

:-*:-* beautiful  :-*:-*

Not ,  ;D

No good for you though Marky , you made the correct decison with your previous purchase as you would never be able to fit in that cab with that limited amount of conk room, Is the front screen removeable  ::)???  :D :D

>:( No need for that now was there Mr Blobby  >:( ... Unprovoked attack on poor little Marky... once again  >:(  :'(

As for the Hat... brilliant idea... and believe it or not... I don't own one !!!

• 3 weeks later...