Old MF part 7

Rick

Blooming flipping heck pops... and all other swear words I know...  :o :o :o :o

What a post... my fave so far  :-*:-* :-* - Just picked myself up off the floor... now then....

Point One..

Oooooo look at the cab on that 255... what the hell is that... looks to be hinkler by design... never seen one of those before...  :o

Interesting front mounted pump on the 165 as well...  :o

As for the 240.... Ooooo how I want that tractor... please go and buy it for me right now.. I'll drive it home in January... should be home for Christmas Mrs F...  :D :D

Nice pictures Rick :);)

What a post... my fave so far  :-*:-* :-* - Just picked myself up off the floor... now then....

Point One..

Oooooo look at the cab on that 255... what the hell is that... looks to be hinkler by design... never seen one of those before...  :o

As for the 240.... Ooooo how I want that tractor... please go and buy it for me right now.. I'll drive it home in January... should be home for Christmas Mrs F...  :D :D

Looks like I need to mop up this section again, just got it clean after the last lot of pictures, drool gets everywhere ::):D :D :D;)

Nice pictures Rick :);)

Looks like I need to mop up this section again, just got it clean after the last lot of pictures, drool gets everywhere ::):D :D :D;)

thank god you cant see his webcam ::) ::)

Point One..

Your right there Marky ,it does look like a Hiniker cab but fitted with 500 series type doors, never seen one like that before, surely you must have a brochure on the 255 in your collection?

Love the 2775, those Perkins V8 engined Masseys are one of my favourites.

:o - I need want must have that 1105 what a beauty Pops.... how many hours has she done  :o???

As for the 255.... yep... I do have a brochure... but cabless.. and no sign of a cab either... its a really early brochure so maybe the cab came later.... I do deal with some literature folks in the states so I'll make a few emails  ;)

Thanks for posting pops...

Seems like your combines were pretty much the same as ours were...

As for the 1800.... Ummmmmm gimme gimme gimme  :-*

This post is not good for my ticker Pops...

Now then... OOoOOOOOooooOOOOOoooOOOO looks at that 750... A silver cab lady... Oh how that brings back memories... I did my apprenticeship on those very monsters  :-*:-* - that rotary airintake was a right pain in the arse  :D :D :D

As for the 3525  :-*:-* :-* ummmm

i agree, i run a jd but looking to swap for at a late mf 3095 dynashift ;)

Now that is something Mike... can;t wait to welcome you into the Massey Owners club  :-*

I'd keep that Deere if I were you though as well... what a lovely icon of the 70's she is  ;)

I do like that 3650, spent a few weeks subsoiling in one of them, pulled like a train. Did have a minor electro hydraulic problem with it when i was driving it, wouldn't lift the subsoiler at the end of the field ::) ::)