The adventures of Marky and Fanny... the MF410 new to me on 18/11/2006 RIP Fanny

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Fanny.

Out in the cold,

they rain

The snow

Crying after here beloved Marky promised he would never sell her.

Just got this from Fanny (I cant belive im talking to a tractor)

Why why did he sell me he said never :'( :'( :'( :'(

Its not worth it without Marky, im going to run my self out of oil

Head casket had gone and the engine had sized up on the old girl and it was a 444 not 574 like he told me when i seen him so didn't buy it it's been parked in the shed for the last 7-8 years so its only really worth scrap  :D :D

Thats the sprit Adam kick him even harder  ;) ;) :D :D :D :D

wow! we have a member that can connect psychically with tractors - this could be useful - Adam, why don't you connect with Fanny again and get her to run away ....

Arrr, i can do somthing usefull  :D :D

Lost tractors..........

Stollen

Scraped

Call Tractor connection

on ....................  :D :D :D

just think the new owner might treat fanny to a brand new yard scraper (as to save getting poo on her link arms) before it starts a life of been up to the axles in cow dung and never getting a wash let alone a polish for years, never having the oil/water dipped and loosing every pannel or dinting it :o  sorry, forgot were trying to cheer you up, its been bought and housed in a garge with a heater and will only drive to church on a sunday and be washed after every trip ;D

did you chuck a welly boot at the lorry Mark  :D :D and in a voice filled with rage as you was doing it you said Oh... and screw you Mr Revenue  >:(:D :D :D :D

that made me laugh Mark 8)

:D :D - that's EXACTLY what happened Murray  :D :D

just think the new owner might treat fanny to a brand new yard scraper (as to save getting poo on her link arms) before it starts a life of been up to the axles in cow dung and never getting a wash let alone a polish for years, never having the oil/water dipped and loosing every pannel or dinting it :o  sorry, forgot were trying to cheer you up, its been bought and housed in a garge with a heater and will only drive to church on a sunday and be washed after every trip ;D

Someone block his IP address please  >:(:D :D :D

That must be a sad day to see leaving Fanny. But Franky must be really sad the loss his girlfriend.

Texas

A sad day indeed Bas.. but Frankie love Mavis now anyway  :D :D :D

Umm... did you include the VAT (private purchase... so I had to pay it) and the autohitch ,and the service she had Mike ???  :-[

Just re-worked the figures... it's much better now  :D :D

£201.53 per hours usage...

Maybe I should have charged a bit for the grasscutting I did  :-[:D :D :D

Its allways depressing to sell a tractor and se it goes away on the lorry and you know that you never have to see it again.... :'(

I traded my Volvo BM for the 8210, and after a month I was told that the bu**er had sold the Volvo to a collector in Holland for huge moneys >:( >:( :'(

Just read this thred from start to finish, bit sad realy :'(. to see it turn up and the joy of the first few jobs in the sunshine, to seeing it go on a lorry on a cold snow,damp day.

You are not the only one to have a tractor in his home garage, this is behind my little excouncil house in the village,my garden has about 10 square meters of grass :D.

But I run a contracting buisness from home

post-1877-132639023564_thumb.jpg