Frogshole Farm

graham

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there Graham. Your silage pit looks the business and your buildings keep getting more detailed all the time. The brick effect is amazing on the walls too, so lifelike. The cows are really improved by changing the head positions. Must have a try at it myself sometime. If it goes wrong we end up with a barbeque scene in the diorama. Spit roast simmental steaks anyone  ;D

Yes Ben it is mate, an old oast house what they use to dry the hops in. Most of them in Kent now have been turned into houses.  There's more money in houses than in hops, I think most of the hops are imported now for the beer. We still hae some hop gardens in Kent but not many. :)

thanks tm190 garrett donald  the silage effect is just differant scatters that you can get  the silage lump is two peices of kingspan insulation stuck together and shaped ,the sheet is a binbag and the tyres are rubber grommets that electrians use  just like blue peter really ??? ??? ??? seams to work thou glad you like itthanks good to here everybodys comments ;)

thanks tm190 garrett donald   the silage effect is just differant scatters that you can get  the silage lump is two peices of kingspan insulation stuck together and shaped ,the sheet is a binbag and the tyres are rubber grommets that electrians use  just like blue peter really ??? ??? ??? seams to work thou glad you like itthanks good to here everybodys comments ;)

That Kingspan stuff is made only down the road from me in Kingscourt, mighty stuff, they sponsor the Cavan GAA Football team, not Mighty stuff ;D ;D

i got enough with my lot marcus you can stay with lady farmers delores :D :D

the bales are the same size as britains ones but they are tree stakes the machined type then i added pva and dipped in sawdust then sprayed yellow and a blast of brown the pics do them no justice they look good in the real well i think they do the silage ones are wrapped in gling film and sprayed got hundred out of two stakes so ?6 for them ;) ;) i am pretty good on that massey stacking them  :-\ :-\