Frogshole Farm

graham

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi mike it is a peice of 4inch drainage pipe the roof is card but there is a timber frame underneath for strength all bricks are painted on mike ;)

do i take it that you have a stencil of brickwork graham ,then sponge painted ?

hi marcus thanks spud what i do for brickwork effect i paint one coat like a light orange then i just add other colours in small areas then use a light paint to do pointing if you can make sense of that no stencils or sponges that is for carol smilie that lark ;D ;D ;D ;D

Graham that as ever is stunning, amazing quality and detail looks so real, especially love the bale shed. Where did you get or/ how did you make the bales? Also love the clamp, they have a similiar outdoor kit of clamp well more of a pit, looks spot on. Everything is so good  ;)

hi nick if you look back through i said how i made them mate they are out off tree stakes and sawdust  ;) ;)

yeah c'mon nick read carefully & keep up mate  ::) ::)

do i take it that you have a stencil of brickwork graham ,then sponge painted ?

:D :D :D :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

here are some latest pics of Frogshole. I have got some grain stored in the barn ready for rolling for cow rations. Got some beans tipped up in the leanto and will have an area gated off for freshly calved cows and then some overall shots of the farm.

post-586-132638597067_thumb.jpg

post-586-13263859707_thumb.jpg

all these farm displays are doing my head in , the detail on each is just great .

in pic DSCF1294.JPG there are some 'cladding' missing at the front of the sheds is that intentional , as like where the loader has caught them  :-\  looks great  :) :)

What is the combine graham, the one in the shed showing us her bum? Is it the Gamma Claas or something else?

Looking good by the way, love the hickeldy pickeldy look just as it would be in real life mate.  :)

What is the combine graham, the one in the shed showing us her bum? Is it the Gamma Claas or something else?

Looking good by the way, love the hickeldy pickeldy look just as it would be in real life mate.  :)

thats his convo Tris of a cheap combine. Nick has also done the same ;)

all these farm displays are doing my head in , the detail on each is just great .

in pic DSCF1294.JPG there are some 'cladding' missing at the front of the sheds is that intentional , as like where the loader has caught them  :-\  looks great  :) :)

yes marcus that took a clout and dropped out

i know what you mean Marcus....i dont think i'll even worry about one now :D :D

Graham can i come donw and play! ;D

you are more than welcome to come round

Liek the one on ebay t'other day that someone pointed out?

the combine is on here tris under  ??? ??? can not remember :-\ :-\

Hi Graham, You are a mega talented model builder when you can turn out these masterpieces. Love the whole look of the farm lay out, it's turning into a very large farm now too  :) When is it going to be completed ?  ;)

hopeingto get it finished by september and i will take it toi toytrac for its first airing hopefully