VADERSTADT SEED DRILL No 40922

BC

Ive been informed that there has been some logistic problems over in China, which has pushed back the Spring releases. The FTF model is on the same shipment tag as the drill I have been told.

Ive been informed that there has been some logistic problems over in China, which has pushed back the Spring releases. The FTF model is on the same shipment tag as the drill I have been told.

Thanks for the update Andy.

• 1 month later...

I had an e-mail from Layla at G&M models earlier this week saying that the drill and the 5000 were due into them this week.

Looks like this could be them on e-bay too.

It is. ;)

According to vaderstads vision magazine i picked up at ceareals last week.this will be the frist model of a wider range of vaderstad models which are due to be available later in the year. ;D 

i hope for a 8m rapid and 7m topdown.farmerdave

there will be at least one item from every V?derstad productionrange coming from UH next year. MAYBE there will come something from V?derstad later on this year already from UH... it depends. But 7-8 models will be in production. They were not so satisfied with the 600 from Britains, so UH will be the producer.

There will also be something V?derstad relesed from bruder for the younger kids.