new britains sprayer

Looks great Nathan, not sure of the make but theres a similar one over our fields occasionaly i'll try and get some pictures if you like  :-\ Can't promise anything  :-[ Looks really good mate, you've certainly got cuts already converting a brand new model  ;) Good luck aswell if you decide to sell them  ;)

Blimey that didn't take long to get a swap round!! Looks good for it as well, nice work Nathan. I would like to say I'd have one but I need to catch up with a few people on here as regards to models and payments first, as well as find an income  :(

was a cow to do and took a lot of hours but worth it in the end . it was sprayed but think i will hand paint next time as its hard to get a even spread on the booms. got to get the jd one now. not sure about doing them to sell as it took a lot of time.  ?15 for the sprayer, ?7 for the paint, ? 1.50 (i think ) then your time on top  plus i want to put some rear lights, no plate, more decals.  what do you lot think?

That looks great mate!!

I am in a dilema, do I purchase a self propelled hardi for my new contracting buisiness I am setting up or go for a trailed machine to utilise another tractor during the winter and spring? Obviously I mean models!!  ;D ;D

What do you guys think?

actually looks better i think :-\ :-\

Your not wrong there Ben, as I'm not in too much of a hurry to go and buy the standard JD model, but if that were produced I think I probably would.....well done Nathan! :)

was a cow to do and took a lot of hours but worth it in the end . it was sprayed but think i will hand paint next time as its hard to get a even spread on the booms. got to get the jd one now. not sure about doing them to sell as it took a lot of time.  ?15 for the sprayer, ?7 for the paint, ? 1.50 (i think ) then your time on top  plus i want to put some rear lights, no plate, more decals.  what do you lot think?

Really nice sprayer. Dont see knight srayers over here dat much. Very tasty job indeed. Id say was a tricky one to paint. Excellent work