Silage 2007 discussion topic

FB

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GH Contracting started their first cut today, starting mowing with a Renault Ares 836 on a JD 535 and a Renault Celtis 456 on a Kuhn FC 303

Is it a numpty?

It is a 530 Gav if you look closely  ::) ::)::)

GH Contracting started their first cut today, starting mowing with a Renault Ares 836 on a JD 535 and a Renault Celtis 456 on a Kuhn FC 303

Is it a numpty?

It is a 530 Gav if you look closely  ::) ::)::)

Is it ::) ::)::) ::)

Think I'll give you one instead for not getting your facts right before trying to get me one ;D

post-334-132638605856_thumb.jpg

some real lifelike looking displays :o, jealous as hell at some of the clamps, grass and backdrops. makes my effort look pretty basic but at least i've participated, next year i might get round to the diorama bit that really sets of all of these displays

yes got mine from top tractor aswell, overall its not bad just to look at, thats if you can get past the crap steering, it hooks up okay but the wagon did look a bit close, plain and simple , the hitch is in the wrong place, think yu might struggle to fit some of the mounted implements