Silage 2007 discussion topic

FB

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blimey... where do I start... some superb entries in that lot... in fact all of them a faultless... well done lads...

I am loathe to sinlge any one entry out for praise... but Sean's 80's setup will take some beating in my eyes... faydabbydozy  :-*

noelksmall is my favourite entry.

I like the simplicity and because it reminds me of my days making genuine carpet silage around arm chairs etc.

All of the other entries are excellent however. Some amazing set ups and as always a great variation.  ;D

What a great entry Mark, always can count on something interesting going on down at Ford Farm  :)

I hope we can still see a few more entries, there has been some real great photos on here so far. Only 11 days left, so what are you waiting for?  :)

some great additional entries!!!, remember this is a bit of fun so any collection is welcome!!.....Still waiting for BGU's pedal tractor set he did a while back....and Marcus! :D :D

Wee Nash!!!!!!!!!!!  :D;D

Amazing pictures !!! I think they are my favourite!

Question for you, did the auto lube unit come with the Krone big x on the steps or did you fit it?

Excellent, a great set up! Not sure the single rotor rake would keep in front of the Quantum though?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D