DEUTZ TTV 1145 LIMITED NEW

Why don't they just release a white tractor with a set of paints? ::) or some sort of thermochromic paint so you can just heat it up to get the colour you want :D

I'm waiting for the first see-thru tractor. My money is on it being a Fendt and made by siku ;D

Not forgetting the Safari series  :D :D :D :D Well we've had a cow one !!!

Despite appearances this model has nothing directly to do with Fendt;  A real world version was produced in this colour scheme by Deutz at the Lauingen (Bavaria) tractor plant in Germany.  It was produced for the German business "Ridders-Wolf" who wanted them to match in with their existing fleet of fendts, the actual colours are not Fendt, but looks very much like them.

so, whos gonna buy one???????

Normally i'd say yes. i like to collect all the ltd editions.  I'm not sure about this one.  It just just looks wrong.  We only recently had the yellow deutz.

I dont see mnay of these being snapped up.

I've ordered one, be good to see what it's actually like in the flesh.

Only 1500 made and I suspect a lot of those will be sold in Germany.

Hey pdh,

over here in Germany I don't know anybody who bought one....... The Problem is: Who is buying a tractor which exists anywhere in the country??? If I paint one of my uncles Fendt in JD Colours and Manfred weise is releasing a ltd Model of it who want's to buy it?

A ltd edidtion like the blake or the white Fendt is always a nice model, because maybe you have seen the model at a show. This tractors are nearly famous and everybody wants to have one.... look at the prices from Fendt 936 black edition, they are just growing up.....

But if enough people are buying weises special editions, he'll keep on releasing them....

Best Regards from Germany

Moritz K.

Hey pdh,

over here in Germany I don't know anybody who bought one....... The Problem is: Who is buying a tractor which exists anywhere in the country??? If I paint one of my uncles Fendt in JD Colours and Manfred weise is releasing a ltd Model of it who want's to buy it?

A ltd edidtion like the blake or the white Fendt is always a nice model, because maybe you have seen the model at a show. This tractors are nearly famous and everybody wants to have one.... look at the prices from Fendt 936 black edition, they are just growing up.....

But if enough people are buying weises special editions, he'll keep on releasing them....

Best Regards from Germany

Moritz K.

Yes I've seen the white Fendt, can't get one in the UK yet.  If they can sell 3,000 to 3,500 white Fendt's in Germany then I can see no problem in selling 1,500 'Fendt' Deutz.

As you say if enough people buy then they will keep being released.  The objective of the game is to get money out of our pockets..........