Another Tire and other Parts Question

DustyK

Question

Hello fellow 1/32 scale collectors/customizers.  Im from the USA so Im working on making models from here.  This is what Im trying to make.  http://www.bourgault.com/airdrill/images/5710_250x166.jpg

My question is, does anyone make tires to fit on this piece of equipment.  The Tire size is 12.5LX15 and 9.5LX15.  It is 54 Feet wide and 102 Inches deep.  Im also working on the seed cart and need tires for that.  26Lx28 for the rear, but I dont know what size for the front. 

Im also wanting to do a conversion on a few 4x4 tractors.  I want to put Wide duals on them.  Like Treleborgs 800X60X38 or something like that.  I dont think I can use the Floater tire as that is to wide for duals.

While Im here, I might as well ask this too. Im looking for extra ertl precision parts.  US Parts mostly, like drawbars from the STX, Work Lights from the STX and 9420T, Weights,  Combine cab from the 9760 harvestor.  Engines Tires and Rims.  Im trying to get a stock pile of parts here in the US so I dont have to import stuff all the time.  My goal is to get the 1/32 farm toys more known around the US as I think its a very fine scale for detail and realizum.  Thanks for all your help.  THis place seems like a very fine place indeed.

Dusty

17 answers to this question

GSAYR For Short.  I got it.  Ill work on getting info for you.  Thanks for the welcome guys.  I really do like 1/32 these days.  I just wish I had the resources you all do.  Hopefully in the future I can show some scratch built stuff that I hope will be almost precision style and as nice as all of yours.

Welcome DustyK. While I can't help you on your information request I would just like to say Hello to you and I hope you do get the oppurtunity to male this drill, lord knows we've enough artics and tracklayers in 1/32 and very few suitable implements for them to pull.

weclome dusty, hope you enjoy it on here mate, pretty sure somebody will be able to help you out ,i do have a suggestion for the tankers wheels, they do look very similar to the siku lemken big harrow, you may also find the 2 small wheels from that are not to far of the smaller wheels you need to

i have a set of the bigger wheels somewhere if i can find them i will post you a pic up,

800X60X38 is 25mm wide by 60mm high if that helps anyone suggest some tyres

Nearest ones that I have to that size are UH Claas Cougar wheels/tyres at approx 22mm x 55mm or the Britains NH CX880 combine front wheels measure at approx 25mm x 62mm ;)

Thanks for the help fellas.  Been out of town for the last week so IM playing catch up.  As for the tire sizes...The NHs seem to be the best bet.  For the impliment tires Im still searching.  IF someone can lead me to the Siku lemken big harrow tires I think they would work just fine for the cart/trailer.  The Impliment tires are 9.92mmX11.9mm.  9.92mm being the size of the rim opening.  Obviously I need rims too.  Anyway.  Thanks again for the help guys.

Thanks for the help fellas.  Been out of town for the last week so IM playing catch up.  As for the tire sizes...The NHs seem to be the best bet.  For the impliment tires Im still searching.  IF someone can lead me to the Siku lemken big harrow tires I think they would work just fine for the cart/trailer.  The Impliment tires are 9.92mmX11.9mm.  9.92mm being the size of the rim opening.  Obviously I need rims too.  Anyway.  Thanks again for the help guys.

right dusty, heres a siku lemken  of ebay for you mate,good guy to deal with,hes a member on here to

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SIKU-LEMKEN-GIGANT-1000-CULTIVATOR-1-32_W0QQitemZ330129457326QQihZ014QQcategoryZ117196QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

drop him a pm, he may be able to do a better deal???? especially with postage ect if you buy more than one

Thanks, Guys.  Rick Ill call Email Shannon today.  For you US guys. Can you tell me what size the rim is on these.  The 9390 can only handle a 38in rim with this size tire.

One other question.  Does anyone have a picture of the face of the tire on the CX880.  To me it looks like the same tire that Ertl used on the CR970 but just put duals on them.  The Siku tractors seem to have a wider tire then those are.

Hmmmm Im the wrong guy to help on tech questions and not alot of guys here are familiar with the equipment your talking about, however, a bit of digging may shake some things loose.............

Thanks, Guys.  Rick Ill call Email Shannon today.  For you US guys. Can you tell me what size the rim is on these.  The 9390 can only handle a 38in rim with this size tire.

One other question.  Does anyone have a picture of the face of the tire on the CX880.  To me it looks like the same tire that Ertl used on the CR970 but just put duals on them.  The Siku tractors seem to have a wider tire then those are.

i will hazzard a guess and say they are the same, ertl/rc2 dont tend to make tyres for different spec models( euro or usa versions) if they can help it,saves on costs when developing,

would send you a pic, but thats one model i dont have

Dusty, the front tires on our tank (5250 air tank) are 21.5Lx16.1 . The rears are 28Lx26" but can use 23.1Lx26

16.1"s being the rim diameter

The bigger tanks 6440 or 6550 use a 34" rim i believe on the one with duals.

Kent