Britains farming German style

Cheers!! ;D. i thought it didnt fold very well?? ???

No, the seeder section does not fold well due to the many tubes which resist to fold too ;-)

The power harrow section folds but at least my example does not keep them in the raised position for much longer than a few seconds. This is really no toy - it is just something for (diorama) display or keeping stored in the box ;-)

Looks great Sascha, some more nice work by your goodself.

With UH's latest offering I can see the Siku front press getting a new lease of life and some more demand for it too!!

Yes, I always asked myself why SIKU offered a 6 meter front press without offering any suitable further equipment of appropriate size ...

Luckiliy, these two items fit exactly to each other!

Another late Christmas gift arrived today - with credits to Thomas (GreenSheetsYellowRims), who provided me this phantastic scratch-built US-style row-cultivator. Due to lack of time and space, I created another short-term diorama in my bed-room with a brown towel representing the field. It is of course just a prototype for a real diorama due later this winter ...

Here are some impressions from tonight:

post-1013-132638687757_thumb.jpg

post-1013-132638687761_thumb.jpg