Britains farming German style

I was asked by a USA FTF user about the deatils of my display shelves, I make the answer public, as this might be helpful to others:

"Hello XXXX, you are welcome,

all photos are available here in FTF in the section Your Modell Farm/Britains Farming German Style

I purchased the shelves at European furniture makers IKEA and Danish Bed Storage (D?nisches Bettenlager), they are natural wood.

The larger shelves are a former book cupboard and all have a size of 35 cm deepth x 70 cm broad and some 25 to 30 cm high, the smaller ones in the book shelves have a size of 20 cm deepth x 100 cm broad and some 20 to 25 cm high

The scenery is made of self-made photos of natural/cultural landscape all made in the area I am living, some pictures were found via www.google.com in the picture search, you need pictures of very good quality and solution however to get good results. The are fixed by tape to the wooden back ground or with pins to the wall background.

The cases are only lighted by natural light and/or normal room light with three lamps directed a little bit towards the shelves.