Massey 6465 Dyna-6 with Harrow/Seeder Combination......

NewHolland2

mmm nice mart, you scot farmers love your masseys dont you

There seems to be a few more about this year I think Sean......The 6*** Range is definitely a good seller around here...... :) :) :);)

very nice pics mart shame about that fence

suppose someone has to ;D

Cheers mate......I know, I couldn't get any higher up to avoid it either...... :-\ :'( :);)

Great pics Mart... thanks for posting  ;)

Nice combination... and a well looked after one at that  :o

Cheers Marky...... :)

She's on a '56 plate but even at that she does look well...... :) :) ;)

could you have not stood on the wall to be above the wire :-\ nice pics any way, ive drove a 6465 04 plate, dyna 4 only :-[, nice little tractor, they tend to rev up as you turn off the key, soft ware problem from engine to fuel pump so im told by mf agents ::)

Great pics as always  :)

i added a little photoshop magic  :D;)

Cheers Rob...... :)

That looks much better mate......I think I'll have to fiddle about with photoshop more than I do just now and do things like that...... :D;) ;)

could you have not stood on the wall to be above the wire :-\ nice pics any way, ive drove a 6465 04 plate, dyna 4 only :-[, nice little tractor, they tend to rev up as you turn off the key, soft ware problem from engine to fuel pump so im told by mf agents ::)

Never thought about that mate...... :-[

I know what you mean about the revving up before you switch them off, the boss's 6475 Dyna-6 does that too......I presumed it was a deliberate Massey idea but obviously not...... :) :) ;)