Marshall trailer

jdc

Probably going to get the OT police on us here but they do look good and have improved over last few years. I fancy a new 10-12 tonner and its either Marshall or AS at the moment. The chassis are welded by a robot now so they are supposed to be even better.

Probably going to get the OT police on us here but they do look good and have improved over last few years. I fancy a new 10-12 tonner and its either Marshall or AS at the moment. The chassis are welded by a robot now so they are supposed to be even better.

Nice... Bailey not good John  ???... I am pleased with mine... it's  "light duty" but it holds a GOOD 8t of slurry and it does a fair bit of road work as well  ??? - Early days mind you I guess  :-\

Baileys are excellent but expensive for the size I'm looking for.  :)

I'd guess the same applies to a Bunning's trailer, like Baileys they are very well made, especially when you stand them next to an AS one

Interesting pics though John, must be over 10 years since I last went round Bunning's place here, the kit was a bit different back then

Did you ask about any models JDC? I assume any marshall badged ones have been conversions by possibly S D Frater ?

S D Frater has certainly done a few Marshall conversions that I can think of including rotary muck spreaders and bulk/grain trailers too mate......Don't think there has ever been a mainstream manufactured Marshall though...... :-\ :) :) ;)

S D Frater has certainly done a few Marshall conversions that I can think of including rotary muck spreaders and bulk/grain trailers too mate......Don't think there has ever been a mainstream manufactured Marshall though...... :-\ :) :) ;)

I would have thought they were a large enough manufacturer for the likes of Britains to take on especially since Frasers of Rothienorman closed down.

Can you phone for factory visits?

Or is it only available to the "trade"?

Give them a call and ask for Charles senior or Charles junior and I am sure you can get a look round the factory. I went on my own a while back and was given the full production line tour and was made very welcome by them after I told them I owned 4 of their trailers   ;D

( real ones ) Only have 2 now a QM10 and a BC 25 as I sold the other 2 last November  :(