down at smurfs

SMurF

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks well Scott, how much cheaper is it doing it with the paper covering?? I seem to remember the plastic sheet was very expensive when you first started this project....

1 plastic sheet abot 6 quid :(

Equivilent in paper 58p ;D

It's not the same quality but after the house it was becomeing too expensive  so i needed other alternatives

And there is still a lot more to do    And it is only for my benefit so a couple of rincles here and there won't matter

1 plastic sheet abot 6 quid :(

Equivilent in paper 58p ;D

It's not the same quality but after the house it was becomeing too expensive  so i needed other alternatives

And there is still a lot more to do    And it is only for my benefit so a couple of rincles here and there won't matter

yeah the sheets are a lot!!.....i dont want to know what my sheds cost :D :D :D

Looking good Sir. I was also going to ask about the wide span with the lean too on it, how is that one doing? And the house, remember that being a hell of a build, any changes or owt to that then?

things are coming on slowly as allways but they are getting there

the large modern barn is in the attic with combines and what not in it    But i wanted to get back to the farm yard and finish it  As for how long it is going to take      Dunno as there are still a lot more buildings left to build yet      I'll get there one day soon  And then it will be a smart set up in an old fashion styleee

Thanks for all the coments

Regards  SMurF ;)

Go for it    I'll give all the help I can if you want ;)

Besides there are fewer and fewer old type farms nowadays since the farmers have capitalised on their assets and sold them off for development

Such a shame but i supose they will last a lot longer in their new guise than if they stayed as delapidated old buildings which go to ruin as the farmers can't aford the upkeep :-\

Go for it     I'll give all the help I can if you want ;)

Besides there are fewer and fewer old type farms nowadays since the farmers have capitalised on their assets and sold them off for development

Such a shame but i supose they will last a lot longer in their new guise than if they stayed as delapidated old buildings which go to ruin as the farmers can't aford the upkeep :-\

i am trying to keep mine old school to smurfy mate, just dont like all this modern stuff, been re arranging the layout to day, with 3 new buildings up and in palce

The real thing

This is how it looks now  But i intend to build my model depicting what it looked like 30 years ago when we were a dairy farm with clamped silage :-\

post-103-132638618583_thumb.jpg

post-103-132638618587_thumb.jpg

Archived