down at smurfs

SMurF

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

theres a shop down here that sells 1/12th dollls house 's and all the fittings,blinking expensive i can tell ya

i've just discovered a dolls house shop in town  :o & i'll definately be going there again ,they got loads of stuff for ideas,even given me some for the sheds ,hedges & crops ,grass, gravel etc,etc,........

i've just discovered a dolls house shop in town  :o & i'll definately be going there again ,they got loads of stuff for ideas,even given me some for the sheds ,hedges & crops ,grass, gravel etc,etc,........

It's amazing what you can find in some shops that would work with 1/32. I was in a craft store and saw some tiny baskets made of resin, filled with apples. Picked one of them up and it looks great by the side of my stable block. sometimes it's not always about scale but more about what looks right to the eye...that whole forced perspective thing :):):)

Smurftastic. Looks just smurfy. Are you done yet papa smurf. Where can a fella get some smurf berries anyway? ??? Can't nobody find smurf village but a smurf. They might could have made some money off of them if only they'd went public. And then they'd still be on today.

I always did like those damn smurfs. But what color did they get when they got the blues? :-\

Oh yeah, the buildings. Great work smurf. I really admire your craftsmanship. Look forward to finished product.

am hoping to get finished as soon as possible but it takes time and a lot of money. has cost over ?250 so far and that doesn't include my fathers time and use of his machinary. there is a slight other problem aswell and that is spalding. buildings are my enjoyment but models are my hobby so funds will have to wait for a while on the farm yard. I am working on covering the larger barns with a different material but mind tells me one thing pocket tells me another so will decide that ehen the house is fully complete.

Besides patience is a vertue and i won't rush it , but i will get there eventually

Will keep you posted on updates

SMURF

BL00DY HELL AS LIKE  :o :o :o looking great smurf just got to get a roughed up leyland 272 from DT & a beaten up 5610 for the yard & it'll be like looking at yer real pics , apart from the fire & the carpet of course  ;D

:-\ :) :) :) :)

Archived