down at smurfs

SMurF

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looking good scott, back on mine saturday all being well, [glow=red,2,300]did you see my topic about making tines[/glow]??

I did    And you did them so well    Could you send me 60 ;D ;D

I ain't looking forwards to doing the sails :-\ They will prbably be a bit more hefty rather than to scale Which is a shame but as intricate as they are I don't think they will have the streanght to survive + I don't want them to be too flimsy :(

I did     And you did them so well    Could you send me 60 ;D ;D

I ain't looking forwards to doing the sails :-\ They will prbably be a bit more hefty rather than to scale Which is a shame but as intricate as they are I don't think they will have the streanght to survive + I don't want them to be too flimsy :(

60 me thinks you will need more than that, i need 150 plus and thats with just 9 on each small section 6 bars in total, ,got lots of the nice soft copper wire, nice and thin to if you want some mind, got arround 800 1 m lenghts of the stuff

Nice build there Scott, your a man of many talents much happening on the layout front  :)

Thanks

And the layout is in storage at work at the moment  will be back out again in the spring ;)

What do you think of this    Don't know if i'm happy with it  It is very fiddly and hard to get the perfect shape so do you think it would look alright if it is iut of shape a little :-\

post-103-13263900671_thumb.jpg

post-103-132639006718_thumb.jpg

Bloody hell Scotty.... she's going to be gorgeous.... and, um... I think I may start back tracking on my commitment to building the Dominator... Amazing amount of work going into this but you'll end up with something very unique when it's done, well worth it mate, keep beavering away  ;D

Archived