down at smurfs

SMurF

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was thinking last night you cant be to far of paint now scott :D :D

The header is nigh on finished  Just 1 or 2 little niggles on my behalf left  ( There are no rams on the sails to lift and lower them"  so i think they will be made to stay in the mid position. The rams are just too small to make work and believe me i've tried :'(. and secondly I don't know wether to make dividers :-\

The main chasis is going through a detailing process at the moment so should be ready to paint prety soon I hope

And as for the header trailer  Just a few things left too finish off ;)

Scott, I am pretty sure the Someca's were a much lighter colour than the Laverda's.

Someca are more like Fiat orange where as Laverda is kind of a cross between the 2 that you have there.

Looks good!

So it might get called a someca then as the colours that i have tried without getting propper laverda paint are as you say either side of the true colour. But it is for my enjoyment that i am building it so a near as colour will be fine for the first real scratch built machine that i have made :) . You never know one day I may even make a mark 2 ;D ;D

Cor blimey Scott, you're really tackling this now mate. What a clean and tidy piece of work. Will this spur you on to more scratch builds?

I may have to dabble a little more in the future ;D ;D ;)

snap been doing the same

certainly coming along scott, with reguards the colour would yours have been more orange when it was new???

That's my excuse and i am sticking with it ;);D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived