Bunning 14 tonne root trailer

Gav836

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the decals sets it off Gav, any chance of a few pictures of the yellow version of the trailer you've done please

I'll see what I can do, just done two more yellow ones with grey chassis but it will be a couple of days before the paint is hard enough to assemble them :)

wiked how much they going for  ??? ???

Check your pm's ;)

You should have seen me trying to get pictures of decals on a real 14/18 model yesterday at the dealers, I was having to reach up as high as I could to get the decals square on with the camera, I think they weigh something like 5.5 tonnes empty :o

You should have seen me trying to get pictures of decals on a real 14/18 model yesterday at the dealers, I was having to reach up as high as I could to get the decals square on with the camera, I think they weigh something like 5.5 tonnes empty :o

i bet, hes only got 2 down here and they make the nc trailers and 2 new baillys look tiny

Looking good, Gav. I'd never seen one in the flesh until I came down your way to a farm sale recently; they are a big old piece of kit and I think you model conveys this.  ;)

Thanks John, I must say when I first saw this trailer standing in the yard where I used to work the size surprised me, so did the ?22000 price tag :o:D :D

Thanks John, I must say when I first saw this trailer standing in the yard where I used to work the size surprised me, so did the ?22000 price tag :o:D :D

i hope yours arent a 32 price tag of it!! :D :D....?688 :o::)

Several local farmers say there's only two makes of trailer woth looking at, Baileys and Bunning's, they are just very well made. One came back into the yard at Bunnings from a beet contractor after having over 100.000 tons of beet carted in it and all it needed was the ram seal changed, a Marston would be on its way to being wrecked by that time.