Bunning 14 tonne root trailer

Gav836

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's looking good Gav will you be fitting a rollover sheet to it?

Cheers, won't be fitting a sheet to them just yet as it's designed as a root trailer so they are normally removed. May fit one at a later stage though ;)

Leaps and Bounds Gavvers... That pic with the tailgate up  :o :o :o :o :P

Now... I'm not being funny mate.....

BUT GET SOME BLOOMING PAINT ON IT - I can't wait to see it in glorious technicolour  :-*

It will only get a coat of grey primer for now as its going to be cast so you'll have to contain yourself for a little while longer :D :D ;)

well done gav, good luck with it.

Cheers Phil :)

It's now had a coat of paint, so especially for you Marky here it is with the bodywork all one colour :);)

Will now be sent away to be cast ;)

post-334-132638603346_thumb.jpg

post-334-13263860335_thumb.jpg

Tidy!! I can even see the sprung drawbar can I not?  :)

Thanks Tris, you most certainly can, It's an option on the real one but I thought I'd fit it to my one as standard :)

Brilliant Gavvers.... you can see the hard work so much better now it's all one colour... very very nice indeed mate... can't wait to see the finished article...

I hope you keep the originals for when you hit the big time mate....  ;)

Cheers guys :)

Brilliant Gavvers.... you can see the hard work so much better now it's all one colour... very very nice indeed mate... can't wait to see the finished article...

I hope you keep the originals for when you hit the big time mate....  ;)

Thanks Marky. I always keep the originals as they are my patterns for future runs to be molded from :);)

time to give up work now then gav & get a professional casting machine for yourself :)

No comment-yet ;D;)

Fantastic job Gavvers :o

Cheers Colm :)

For those of you who haven't seen a Bunning's trailer in the steel, I went into the local dealer this morning for some leaflets on somethiing else and found this in the yard, the very model mine is based on ;D

post-334-132638604225_thumb.jpg