Bunning 14 tonne root trailer

Gav836

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice one Gav :P :P they look very good together mate ;D ;D hows the straw chopper going ::) ::);)

Cheers Mark :)

Got some pictures of a Teagle one but need to chase someone up on the Taarup one's details, Been discontinued a while so it's a job finding leaflets here ;):)

Very good Gav they look well together.

You got it finished yet  ::) ::)???

Cheers Blake

Getting there ;)

Blimey Gavvers... you don't hang about mate... Very nice indeedy... looks great with those wheels as well  ;) - So will this be a resin cast trailer when you have finished with the Prototype mate  ???

Cheers Marky :)

Oh yes, it'll be another product on my growing list, resin with Siku wheels and hopefully a quicker turn round than the Tim's :)

Done a bit more on it tonight, got all the holes and gaps filled, the buck is now fixed onto the chassis and the mud guards are fitted. Just leaves me the tailboard to sort out now :)

post-334-132638602795_thumb.jpg

post-334-132638602798_thumb.jpg

Shaping up nicely Gav.

What's covers the hole in the front of the trailer, mesh ?

Unusual that the mudguards are attached to the trailer body? any reason for this that you know of ???

Yeah it has mesh in the window or perspex. I'd guess its so the mud guards are out of the way when tipping, saves a lot of damage and doesn't interfere with wheel clearence

Gav, I'll tell you what I think. ... I think you should take a trip to your local manufacturer to get it endorsed that's what I think. Has all the makings of a lovely trailer.

Will it be long before you can make me two Richard Larringtons then? In Agrivert green with red chassis. ..  :) :) :) :)

Gav, I'll tell you what I think. ... I think you should take a trip to your local manufacturer to get it endorsed that's what I think. Has all the makings of a lovely trailer.

Will it be long before you can make me two Richard Larringtons then? In Agrivert green with red chassis. ..  :) :) :) :)

Cheers Tris, I can't find one much closer than Bunnings, 4 miles down the road from me. I was planning on seeing them about it :);)

Will be a few weeks I should think by the time I've cleared the orders ;)

how close is the fit of the marston hyd door? might save some time aswell.

looks better with all the holes filled up

Cheers Dan, there's quite a big difference between the two doors so I don't think they will be any help, thanks anyway ;):)

Looks Good Gav, didn't you post up some pictures of the real one of these last year sometime..... around harvest I seem to remember.  :-\

Cheers Jason. I certainly did, they bought 2 of them in green at the place I used to work :)