Oldy style Claas loadall

Finished main work on this tonight, still go to slap some decals on her but hay. I was working on my Claas dominators when i came across this picture on google and saw a JCB loadall for sale and just thought why not. So yeah ...

Any ideas on improving it would be great or any questions thanks  :)

post-770-132638605647_thumb.jpg

post-770-132638605651_thumb.jpg

doesn't look bad at all nick , & you've managed to get a good finish on it as well, the overall uidea is sound , not an exact match but i'd be well chuffed with the result mate , just decals now  :)

I know hardly anything about this Claas loadall i was just bored and it was something i thought i could handle and gave it a go  :-\

some information for you.

these first claas handlers were made by Sanderson aftrer Claas bought them in about 96. they were called the Ranger, and siku made a really crappy one for a few years [ranger 911T i think...] the one in the pic was based on a sanderson TL6 or TL7 and there was a pivot steer one based on the  GX 525 ....cant remember the designation on the claas one though.

Claas of course went on to have handlers made by CAT [TARGO], untill they fell out, and the current SCORPION models are made by Kramer Allrad.

doesn't look bad at all nick , & you've managed to get a good finish on it as well, the overall uidea is sound , not an exact match but i'd be well chuffed with the result mate , just decals now  :)

Thanks Marcus, i was suprised by the paint it came out well on top, not so well on the diecast but i was impressed myself. Thanks mate as i said in my Dominator topic im not too fussed about getting it perfect with every little wire in exactly the right place or whatever ... thanks mate  :)

Cheers David, certainly something im interested in. Will have to look into a bit more thanks for giving me more depth on my project mate. Much appreciated  ;)

the real pic looks like a TL6, ive drove many of them, TL6/ TL7, ya paint finish looks great, for realism maybe painting an equal wheel jd or jcb would have been better :-\ finished model looks great but never seen a real one like it (un equal wheels) i fancy getting a class ranger and painting it into sanderson colours

much better than anything posted so far, keep going ;)

the real pic looks like a TL6, ive drove many of them, TL6/ TL7, ya paint finish looks great, for realism maybe painting an equal wheel jd or jcb would have been better :-\ finished model looks great but never seen a real one like it (un equal wheels) i fancy getting a class ranger and painting it into sanderson colours

much better than anything posted so far, keep going ;)

Thanks Mike, yeah i think im going to go over everything all of my conversions and change wheels etc, not sure about how im going to get them to all fit together is another matter  :D That would be good Mike keep us posted, thanks mate  ;)

Thats looks really really really great Nick... well done you mate  ;) - Looks like one hell of a finish you have achieved there... first class...

So she just needs decalling up and bob's yer uncle hey mate  ;)

Seems we have another budding convo "artist" on here again lads (& ladys)... keep up the good work Nick...

10/10  ;)

Thats looks really really really great Nick... well done you mate  ;) - Looks like one hell of a finish you have achieved there... first class...

So she just needs decalling up and bob's yer uncle hey mate  ;)

Seems we have another budding convo "artist" on here again lads (& ladys)... keep up the good work Nick...

10/10  ;)

Wow thanks Marky, i wouldn't quite take it to that extent but it's just something with the spare paint i had. Thankyou very much mate a real confidence booster  ;) I'll get some decals on her and see what happens really  ::)

And thanks very very much mate, i've just wanted to try and be like you guys but at the moment i would say im in my experimental stages  :D :D

Thanks alot Marky, much appreciatec  :) :)

Yes I agree with Marky......you seem to be getting stuck into this with gusto Nick, give it a few years and you'll be churning em out like Gavvers & Sean  ;)

Keep it up  ;D

Thanks Scott, trying, trying to get stuck in but making a mess around the house  :D :D Got a few more done this evening but slowly trying new things out.

Thanks alot mate it would be great to be in their league  :D

Thanks Scott, trying, trying to get stuck in but making a mess around the house  :D :D Got a few more done this evening but slowly trying new things out.

Thanks alot mate it would be great to be in their league  :D

get your mun and dad to buy you a nice 8ft x 7 ft shed like mine mate, keeps all the mess in one area, and the beer fridge is at hand to( not that i condone underage drinking of course young man)

get your mun and dad to buy you a nice 8ft x 7 ft shed like mine mate, keeps all the mess in one area, and the beer fridge is at hand to( not that i condone underage drinking of course young man)

Well my 'workshop'as my Mum puts it is in the computer room but were cleaning out the summer house for more room, i think  :-\ I need more room anyway i want to expand a diorama to be honest  :-\ But some conversion space would be nice

Every "man" needs his "own space" mate... if not for converting... then for drinking... er.... fizzy drinks  ;) and breaking wind in private  ;)

You have more ability than me mate that's for sure... so I take my hat off to you... metaphorically speaking of course.. as I don't wear a hat  :-[

Every "man" needs his "own space" mate... if not for converting... then for drinking... er.... fizzy drinks  ;) and breaking wind in private  ;)

You have more ability than me mate that's for sure... so I take my hat off to you... metaphorically speaking of course.. as I don't wear a hat  :-[

:D :D Can't wait to get my own place, breaking wind in private sounds perfect  :D :D

And trust me ... i don't! And after seeing your mafiaso picture that suprises me  ::) ::) Would look good with a hat slightly ajar  ;) ;) :D Thanks for your kind words matec ;)