Few pictures from round the farms *Updated on - 10/03/13*

Deere-est

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone.Could have had more of the same today. . . . 8360 big baling hay with a Welgar D4000 infront of a 17C church, Kestrel aloft a big dead chestnut tree, gliders riding the thermals, more fauns. . . Where is the camera? At home!!

TM140 with Grays front buckrake and TS115 arguing for space!!

Me, chopper chasing!!

That was because you kept stopping taking pictures of animals!! Great pics mate, the self employed job is going well then?  ;D

Not a problem, one sometimes forget the beauty that surrounds him even this close to home.  :)

Very nice pictures. Will be in Lyneham in July for some aircraft spotting (mainly in connection with the Airshow in Fairford and holidays in the Cotswolds ...) ...

Where will you be staying Richard? Never been to Fairford airshow but used to always go to Boscombe Down Airshow which was excellent.

I live near a live firing military range and we are often shaken by Tornado and Harrier low level bombing raids here!! Used to be Jaguars but no so any more.

Great pictures i reckon i saw your gang up near chippenham tris as saw a few TM's and a 8360 with trailer about cant remember exactly were but near chippenham :D :D

The 8360 wasn't with us up there but we were out the back and bejond a bit round some villages called Avon and Stanley I think. Not too familiar with the place myself actually!!! Left off of the Calne road at Derry Hill and on down there somewhere or other!  :-\

Especially as it is morning and nowt gets you going like a bacon sarnie. ... . unless like me you had two Donars last night. . .. blurp!!

wish i had :D :D :D

now whats for lunch :D

Not a problem, one sometimes forget the beauty that surrounds him even this close to home.  :)

Where will you be staying Richard? Never been to Fairford airshow but used to always go to Boscombe Down Airshow which was excellent.

I live near a live firing military range and we are often shaken by Tornado and Harrier low level bombing raids here!! Used to be Jaguars but no so any more.

my grans farm is about 3 miles away from one like you  ;D we normally have the black planes "hawks" :-\ but we somtimes have the f15 flying over ,BELIEVE me they are loud  :o we were down by the range before and the tornados flew over and the guy who was there said they fly in at under 100ft aorund there , it looked like you could touch them they were so low  :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived