Massey Ferguson 1080

mf135

Got my 1974 MF 1080 out yesterday and give it a wash before taking it on a tractor roadrun near bury st edmunds on the 23rd of this month. The tractor is still in its working clothes with only the cab being repainted some years agos.

post-237-132638610739_thumb.jpg

Okay marky heres the other side all i know is that it came from a farm in bedfordshire. i got it some 4 years ago from Cheffins vintage sale to copy to make my 1/32 scale model. you are welcome to visit. Martyn

Thanks Martyn... that wouldn't be Mr Reeve now would it  :o???

Now Marky  ;)

Instead of that heap you bought why didn't you pick up something half decent (for a red) like this 1080  ???

You are right Bazza.... but Fanny was the only thing that would fit in my garage  :-[ - I would LOVE a 1080 like that... what a gem of a machine... but a bit big for my needs mate really  :-\

You are right Bazza.... but Fanny was the only thing that would fit in my garage  :-[ - I would LOVE a 1080 like that... what a gem of a machine... but a bit big for my needs mate really  :-\

what a lame excuse the gargae mate, what about your mates nice big barn and field where fanny gets her work outs then??

what a lame excuse the gargae mate, what about your mates nice big barn and field where fanny gets her work outs then??

HP head quarters would love to look after her I am sure  ;)

CAn see your Albanians have a great time clearing up the oil leaks  :D :D

Good point really  :-[:-\ - No answer to that  :'(

well i didnt mean to be nasty mate, but i would have paid to have a space at his yard so i could have a big old fergy to use,if i lived nearby to, go on mate, sell fanny and go vintage ,nice 100 series would suit you down to the ground

just did barry, never a cross word at marky,he's to nice mate

you however, mmmm that may be different

HOw dare you matey or ex matey  >:( >:(

Off to cry in the corner

Better split it matey me thinks

Typical Marky  :D :D