Longleat Tractors

BGU

strange not to see anyone in the 56 as usually there's a chap sat in that cab all day just watching the rhino's :-\

He is in there! He had just moved to keep the Rhino's away from the road. The reflections in the glass don't help -look carefully

Well the Ford is probably the only make of tractor that would stand up to a rhino attack am sure lesser models would disintegrate into a pile of parts  ;)

no i think you'll find it's because ford tractors are classed as disposeable items :D :D :D :D

no i think you'll find it's because ford tractors are classed as disposeable items :D :D :D :D

The 5610 looks like it is holding its own against the rhinos if it is disposable it may be there for some time to come by the looks of it. Difficult to put an age on it as it has the force 2 decals which put it between 1985  and 1989 and also the later black bonnet Ford decals from 1989 to 1991

Me thinks that blue is probably a calming colour to Rhrino's, if red were to be used they could be continuously on the charge and that would really upset any breeding programme. On the other hand, if it would get Kate Humble going, I would definitely use red!  ;)  :-*