• Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

just clearing some pics on the camera

DSCF4072.jpg

DSCF4074.jpg

DSCF4075.jpg

40x40 parlour in boxes

DSCF4078.jpg

i thought the trailer was worthy of a pic they have four of them look well all air brakes so serious trailers but i guess you need it when loaded and hurtling along

DSCF4084.jpg

i thought that would look nice on the forum so had a pic tris will like it , tipping ryvita pellets  :o for cows ,they tell me that this farm is putting up 150x 50 ft shed for feed stuffs  so no tipping on floor like this soon

DSCF4087.jpg

I like the tractor and topper combo, ideal for headland margins!  :D :D :D There is some serious monies worth in that Claas photo. . .  wouldn't want a barnfire in there would you?! Jeez. Is it two 600's aswell as the forager or what? See them Churchill wagons around alot down this way too Graham, what with Portbury and Southampton not far away.  8) 8)

that was what he was doing with the topper tris ,thought you would know churchill s two fella ,been fixing some in parlour feeders today they have not used them for a while and have decided to again until we get a backing gate sorted for there collecting yard also had to fit a filter in there dirty water lagoon

DSCF4089.jpg

it collects it s water from here and yards

DSCF4091.jpg

the pump which pumps the water to the feilds is in here ,door is suffering a bit i should think digger driver got to heavy handed  ;)

DSCF4088.jpg

this is the filter with two buoys for floating the filterand pipe which goes to pump

DSCF4093.jpg

then filter in the lagoon with stainless wire rope holding it , the filter goes up and down with level of liquid

DSCF4094.jpg

never new that luke ABS on farm trailers every day a school day learning all the time , i must say they did look well

been doing more parlours put some pics on here few pages before when this was just a hole in ground any way farmer has set two and done his bit now we got to do ours ,not like normal this one farmer wants all milk meters and pulsesators under the kerb so he cast concrete with an overhang

DSCF4100-1.jpg

DSCF4101.jpg

for tris and others that like lorrys loading wheat in morning sun this was at seven this morning the driver said fingers crossed he might tip same day he was going to allied in trafford manchester as this pic was taken in kent he had a run

DSCF4102.jpg

DSCF4103.jpg

he comes from skipton jcb bloke may know him ???

the tractor run bill was 18 miles long and raised £1,600 for local hospice ,

the FH did look well driver said they had some trouble with the valves when fist new but got that sorted and well pleased with it now ;)

cheers bill was a great day out mate

few more from work

DSCF4104.jpg

britains wrapper pity they did not make the tractor

DSCF4105.jpg

DSCF4109.jpg

DSCF4110.jpg

work on going this is the cow exit from parlour building a curved race for cows to walk through and then they will go through a segergation gate this is the gate that catches the cows for AI or need work done on them

DSCF4111.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Our Bailey plant trailer at work has Air braked ABS too.  :)

That FH16 Looks smart, I sat in a black one at Royal Cornwall show.

yep & i bet you even made the noises of the engine , & after half an hour of not letting the other kids sit in it i bet you went tssssssss for pretend air brakes as you got out  :D :D :D

nice parlour graham , & also nice to see green instead of the same old same old blue .

unfortunately have seen a few 'less than a year old' parlours being ripped out  :(

it was a big job another week they should be milking in it ,the farmer has a lot to do in the buildings ,i should think he will need three people in the pit milking, we wanted him to put rapid exit in or rotary in but he went for that parlour as some of you will now trying to load the cows in and empty it will take some time with the feeding two ,some cows will be slow getting out looking for food :o

yep & i bet you even made the noises of the engine , & after half an hour of not letting the other kids sit in it i bet you went tssssssss for pretend air brakes as you got out  :D :D :D

nice parlour graham , & also nice to see green instead of the same old same old blue .

unfortunately have seen a few 'less than a year old' parlours being ripped out   :(

:-[:-[

Were you watching? :-\

it will there simon ,cows are coming from two other farms one lot are milked in a robot so there will be some of that , ;)

do they not like the robot  if they arn,t useing it graham  is it no good ive been looking at them for our farm all this milking is overated  , what do you think of robots

the robot that they are using is a gasgoigne one was only a few sold and i should think not many being used they was not very successful simon ,but they have got a lot better now i should think lely has market share at moment but the other milking machine manufactures are getting heavly involved ,westfalia are pushing them now . i would think they will become more popular with labour being hard to find but you must have the right mind set to make them work for you ,which must come hard at first if you have been milking twice a day for years  :o

Archived