Graham's Work

graham

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not all the parlours are blessed erik that one was because it was next to the church but we try to get most of the farmers to have a little party and most do  ;)

we have and are flat out tris this building work and parlour has been in the planning stages for two years as you know things move slowly ,there are some big jobs coming up but may not start for a year or two yet but they will ,some invest for the future some standstill and get left behind and some give up but things are tight prices are keen the steelwork alone in that job you could get a very  very nice house for but things are good and i get great satisfaction from the my work and count myself very lucky to go out every day and love my job

nice find graham  :D  but no that's not me, my registration is OGF that's OGG, i think the other is EGU ?  although i have had the misfortune of having to use that trailer  :(

The regular driver is Steve Collis,  it used to be based at Lifton ,Nr Launceton, that's why Sean recognises it ,it now runs from Dorchester.

Knowing our luck , the day you do get my lorry in the yard you're working at , i dare say i'll be on a rest day & the relief driver will have it  ::)

Having said that graham i went to M.B Farms at Stockbury,Sittingborne again last Wednesday , still not tempted by secret squirrels gentlemans club , or the mud wrestling  :D :D

nice big bulk tank , 12000 ltrs ?

may bump into one day there marcus we have got to put two 15 ton bins up there,nice run for him from dorchester ,stay away from the squirrels fella ,the bulk tank is 22,000 marcus ;)

getting on with the slurry pit floor and walls

DSCF4274.jpg

DSCF4275.jpg

DSCF4277.jpg

the walls soon go up with the panels

DSCF4279.jpg

looks like you have a hellish build going on there graham , do you have anything to do with the rest of the build or is it just the dairy instalation side of things ?

i just looked at the bulk tank again & yeah it is a biggy , yesterday i thought it may be a 20,000 capacity , lord only knows why i typed 12000 ?

going mad obviously !

• 3 weeks later...

I have jsut scanned all the pictures is this topic from this page in reverse back to page1, Blimey you do get around matey ha ha

Thanks for the pics i'll maybe try and keep on top of the topic from now on

its only took me an hour and a half!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived