3 mtr dutch harrow

decided to make use of my time so out came the drill , dremmel thingy & of course the statutory electrical conduite :)

main frame fixed & holes ready for the tines

tines cut from cotton buds as nails would have increased the weight too much

post-211-132638617412_thumb.jpg

nice job marcus you have a nice peice of kit there mate making a nice job to what you going plant  :o :o

have absolutely no idea graham , cabbages i expect  :-\

Fab Marcus.... just absolutely fab... and it works ;):-*

thank you m'lady & yes it does doesn't it  :)

Looks very good Marcus - leaves a typical Dutch harrow finish too ;)

the soil i used was too loose to get the roller to turn properly but with a bit of patience it worked out ok  :)

So you the reason why there's a shortage of electrical conduit  >:( >:(:D :D :D

very nice works a treat by the look of it  ;):) :)

nothing to do with me mate , threw loads of it out last year  :(

thanks chaps  :)

Looking good & works well too mate :)

Did it take long to make ??? Oh and did you use "mini trunking" the rectangular stuff with a lid ???

thanks mate , the trunking is 2.5 mmwide & yes it's rectangular with athe snap on lid  :)

You know what Chief? I hate the way you just 'knock something up quickly'!!!!! Drives me insane as they alwasy turn out well as well. Meanwhile I am still cussing myself for not painting my shed BEFORE I cald it. . .black paint all round my ear and up to my elbows at the moment!!

Harrow looks nice and does a good job on your field board as well. C0ck on mate.  :)

You know what Chief? I hate the way you just 'knock something up quickly'!!!!! Drives me insane as they alwasy turn out well as well. Meanwhile I am still cussing myself for not painting my shed BEFORE I cald it. . .black paint all round my ear and up to my elbows at the moment!!

Harrow looks nice and does a good job on your field board as well. C0ck on mate.  :)

thanks mate  :)