Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that's amazing smallclass just spent an hour looking through this thread WELL DONE can't wait for Mr P's shed  to arrive :o :o he has to rent my summer house from me  ;D ;D ;D handbag a month rent ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

Hey smallclass Iv'e been watching all of your progress and it just amazing what you have done, You should have a dvd out on how to build your own farm, If only my buildings was half as good as yours. Keep going looking forward to the next project. Your the MAN ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;)

Thanks folks for the comments, glad you enjoy looking at the buildings that's what it's all about no point making them if people don't see them.

Well that's amazing smallclass just spent an hour looking through this thread WELL DONE can't wait for Mr P's shed  to arrive :o :o he has to rent my summer house from me  ;D ;D ;D handbag a month rent ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

Make sure there genuine PRADA and Gucci Mrs P, he spends that on tracs :D :D He'll have my head for that.

Tris got the bottle neck holders out of packaging from a friend of mine who runs a chemists.

Sneaky!!! Amazing what you see about the place that can have a better more useful life in 1/32 isn't it?!!

Archived